Reviews for last pages from a journal
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Please update this fic! It's amazing I loved the two chapters! I wish you'd continue!
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I have always thought that this story was unbelievably sweet. I adore the way you write Finn, and I hope that one day, you might continue to write. :)
crazyaboutthem chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Oh my god, these are awesome! I really loved 'and when the sunshine breaks', and now I'm in love with these things! Finchel in NYC is just pure gold! Hope you update soon :):)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Please write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Really, really loved this one. I hope you do continue writing the series! Would love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Loved it! I think you should definitely continue this series of one-shots. I'm a sucker for ensemble stories where Finn and Rachel are falling in love.
noro chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
wonderful writing update asap
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
this is perfect, loved it so much 3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Loved it so much xo
aina321 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I love it :) Don't worry about the time. We already know the end of the story, there's no rush! But it's really nice to read a piece of Rachel's lost memories every now and then :) aaww... so flufffy and sweet and adorable
Supabec chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
awesome story :) cant wait for more
sourilove chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Don't worry sweetie it was worth the wait
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
AWWW! I am LOVING this story!
Amybf19 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Oh CJ, you had me scarrreedddd! Glad Finn is okay! Loving another of your stories! You can too multi-task very well! ;)
CosInAus chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I love reading your fics. You write so well :)