Reviews for Looking Forward
guest chapter 3 . 10/26
Please continue! ! Your story is an interesting twist on the movie. It's well written and I would like to read what happens next.
Awesomeness of a story
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I like this story. What a shame you stopped right when it was getting really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Are you serous the word ' D' is CENCORED.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Fucking update. You can't just write something amazing and then stick a big middle finger to your audience by leaving them on edge...forever.
Shit. Why even bother...

So pissed off. Just please keep writing, just TRY. Even if it's crappy, upload it and you will be inspired to put your talent in gear.
NicolinaN chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
This was a very exciting chapter. I like the tension and their interaction. It was a great move by her, but of course she can't succeed... Write more? Please!
BacktotheFuture1985 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I love this story, and really wish the movie was more like this. Please update soon. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
cypris88 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
This chapter escalated fast! I like the action and quick thinking on Lisa's part. Bring on chapter 4!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Wow! What an awesome story so far! Please please please update. It is wicked action packed. Can't wait to read more.
EmpireX chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
ooh! This is exciting! Update soon!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I am really enjoying this. I love this take on 'what if'. I've always liked how they always had to stay so close together (in my opinion he's much more threatening this way) and you've written it beautifully. I was wondering how you were going to make her fake the call and you really surprised me. That was fantastic! I really hope you update soon!
Jk chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Keep going

Though the cussing could be toned down or left out
bexr91 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Fantastic, great twist on the original story, excited to find out how different the repercussions will be in this scenario.

Update soon! :)
BW4eva chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Love it! Please continue writing this and soon! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
long time to upload.. but nevertheless a really god chapter ! keep going...