Reviews for Good Girls Don't
SacredFanFics chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
HA! like the ending
Simon wanna be chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Very good I did enjoy it...I find it funny that Brittany was wanting to do it...but was mad when Alvin brought the protection so that they could do it...Oh the irony...I really like that you kept it very clean...even the references to it were vague at best...I enjoyed the whole thing...I loved what Alvin thought Simon was digging out from under his bed. LOL! I mean that was a great part! Then Alvin is like...uhhh this isn't at all where I thought this was going. It was a great story! I love it when you write such witty one shots. It's a talent that I wish I had.
TheodoreSeville85 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow Simon, the start of this was just fantastic! I was laughing so hard. I really loved it, definitely one of my favs now!
knk4891 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was a really fun read! Everyone was in character, and I love how everything got mixed up... the glove part with Simon was probably my favorite :P Anyway, I enjoyed this very much! Nice job!
SassySunshine-PlsReadProfile chapter 1 . 6/14/2012

I thought Simon really was talking about condoms at the beginning! OH-OH-OHHHHH GOD! Awesome job on this story, I hope to see more.

Katie Barone chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is the best thing I've ever read. Especially the beginning
ChipmunksRule4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
ooookay... the first lines made me laugh like what and the rest was slightly random and overall, quite nice.

CR4ever, OUT!
PurpleBolt chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh Glob, the 1st lines made me crack! XD

Wahaha. Nice Story. \m/
BrittMiller chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is one of my most favorite things you've ever written. Not just because it's extremely hilarious and had me dying from laughter more than once, but also because I'm a biased bitch and this is Alvittany. Perfect!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 6/14/2012