Reviews for Numbered
The Jesteress chapter 1 . 1/3
*cries heavily* You have no idea how long I have been looking for a one-shot or story like this. Praise you, praise your cow.
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I've read this countless times. It's amazing, thus you're an amazing author. Thank-you so much for the incredibly perfect feels.
Zeef chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before or not, but ugh I love this story. It's great. So many feels. Ugh.
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ohhhh my heart... ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ;-;
quickskip chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
awwww *sob*
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
So beautiful Tommy suffered so much yet is still standing so strong
CherryBlossom713 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was so sweet.
Moon-Fox13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very heartfelt and beautifully writen. You did a wonderful job at capturing the similarities between Magneto and Tommy and showing just how much Magneto genuanly cares about mutant kind. You did great at showing that even though Magneto has often made terrible mistakes and strayed from what is right he still always tried to make the world a better place for mutants.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This story deserves a follow-up about Magneto gathering his own version of X-Force to go after those who experiment on mutants.
3hourmonologue chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really liked this. You totally wrote something out of my headcannon. Thank you!

I loved the bonding moment between magneto and speed. Great writing as well. You should write a follow up, maybe the rest of the avengers and the scarlet witch finding out. Or magneto going after the people from tommy's juvie. Anyways I loved it!
3hourmonologue chapter 1 . 6/14/2012