Reviews for Trip of Death
sweetchika chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Post more please. It is really good and awesome
olarst chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Great story. I really like it. You are a great writer.
noeskrueger chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Awesome story! Well written. Please continue! :)
JasonBozz chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I like the story mate but it's bit hard keeping track of all the characters. The idea is solid. I like it but maybe...think about focusing on three or four of the teens instead of all 11 of them.
JasonBozz chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
The story is progressing well. I think with some re-writes this could be really strong. You have unique ideas.
JasonBozz chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like the idea of an investigation/research project into the killings. Obviously some time has passed. It's a great idea. I found it a bit hard keeping tracking of everyone. Maybe keep that in mind? :/ Perhaps lower the character count?
kruegerfanatic chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I likes it a lot so far! I think you're a really good writer! :3 haha lol Fred K FTW 3 ahhhww Freddy :) this story is awesome you should so write more as soon as possibles :3 oh and btw those weren't veins that were ripped out of that kid, they were his tendons. U might wanna change that. :) u should probs go review my story since I'm pretty awesome :) k thx bai. Oh and UPDATE SOON!
Godzillafan64 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Good chapter we have the first death of the story it was good i think it was really good i need to remeaber to vote on your poll.
EddieB chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Good second chapter great to see Freddy already make his appearance. I do like how your making this interactive but why we would we want to see a character die we barely know any of them yet whats are their personalities like..their back story?
EddieB chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good start its good to see a bit of a unique take on the franchise and I like that its set after the sixth one. I am a bit wary of having 12 characters.

Slashers that tend to do this don't have enough time to focus on each individual character and they end up having a lack of personality. Nightmare on Elm St has always been known for its memorable small casts. But whos know maybe you can do it. I will be reading chapter 2.
Godzillafan64 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
good chapter
darkness takes over chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
It is intriguing.

However if this is meant to be set Freddys Dead (In the NOES world) why are they talking about the films? Should they have found out about Freddy through their research as they go along?Or through word of mouth of the adults who still live there (ones who havent been locked up in westin hills)
Nightmare Freak 16 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Please update I can't wait I love it already Freddy is my all time fav horror movie character!
Banestar chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
this looks really good! keep writing.
Godzillafan64 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Well this first chapter was good you made me hungery when they stoped at mcdonalds anyways it was a good chapter and i like forwad to reading the next chapters when they come out.