Reviews for Birthday Surprise
seth 8627 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Can't wait for the reveal, it'd be awesome to see Prophets reaction let alone countless revenge promises you could spin off off this story.
stilljustme chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Don't worry about rereading and editing, you're doing a great job! Love how Penelope can't stop sticking Mick and Gina together, and how she worries about the boys getting bored and doing something stupid then...can't wait for Prophet to arrive. I hope Prophet'll like the party, I can't imagine him getting angry at them - not when he sees what they're doing for him.
Doc. blu xx chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
hey im so pleased you finally updated and the road bit was quite funny, cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
j'adore trop quand la suite :)
Doc. blu xx chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Hey this is a cool story and I love how the team set up a suprise party :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) cant wait for an update
stilljustme chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Stupid me! Writing how much I'd love to read the rest of this story and then not realizing you actually did for a week! Anyway, you just made my evening :) cute how it's Sam who picks up because the others would be too easy to profile. :):) thanks for keeping on writing!
NiniCoutet chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Hey!
I'm glad to see you're back!
I love your story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
quand le suite mick/gina
stilljustme chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
yeay! Penelope's on board as well... :D :D
great conversation, looking forward to read more
stilljustme chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
haha that was great! Thanks for writing another story here, it definitely lacks of CMSB stories here...and I'm not over the end either...

anyways, great idea! soo cool they're making a party...can't wait till you update!
virginie chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
quand la suite ;D
Kaylin Tesla chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ha! Yay! Another CMSB fic! You have just made my day. I almost jumped in excitement when I saw this. Great start. The concept sounds fun and I can't wait to see where it leads.