Reviews for Uncelebrated Victory
The Wumbologist chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying this story; you've obviously placed a lot of thought into the plot of the game, the religion and your story itself and it really shows.

The dialogue is fantastic and your descriptions of events and feelings are great. I especially like how you keep the characters in-character and expand on events rather than rewriting or changing them.

Excellent fic, I'll definitely keep reading (and waiting for moar MCxHaru).
Heartless Lotus chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Oh wao...this fanfic just rendered me speechless from it's awesomeness! XD From Naoya's cuddling Gin, Haru flirting with Naoya, Remiel being a stalker, Lucifer being Naoya's attorney and their parents are the real Adam and Eve...

Gosh, I almost screamed when I reached the ending! It's too soon, I wanted to see Naoya's trial and see how Lucifer as an attorney! And more brotherly moment please...! NaoyaxMC is just my OTP of this fandom...!

Aww, this story is just so great that I wanted to play the Overclock, but too bad that I didn't have 3DS...OTL
burgerkong chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I notice that this has no reviews yet, and it's a shame, since this story is very well written and characterizes Abel (MC), which many Devil Survivor stories fail to do. This is a unique take on Yuzu's route too, though I never played Overclocked so I'm not entirely sure what happens on the Eighth Day. Regardless, keep it up, can't wait for more!