Reviews for The Night They Made Tenzin
L0stWannab1tch chapter 1 . 7/10
Oh wow, this is amazing. I love how they actually had a conversation - a real, mature and amazing one at that - and I love how you skipped the sex scene and made it such a classy Fic. Amazing!
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 4/5
I really loved this, I loved their conversation. You wrote them perfectly.
fanatla chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I loved it... beatiful story. Thanks for share it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
another great read. although i feel obliged to mention my incredulity at the notion that aang's footsteps could wake katara when he was trying to be silent... as an airbending master, he's gotta be SO light on his feet when he wants to be.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Looks like things are starting to move into the 'Legend of Korra' area (in terms of the flashbacks in the show), I'm really looking forward to Republic City.
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I feel like I should be mildly creeped out by this. But I'm not, I really liked it. You don't get many good cannon ATLA fics around here.
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Just an awesome one shot. Nothing less to say i believe! :) Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was very clever with the whole wind correlation. Beautiful writing.
zutaralover chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
) loved it. The connection to the storm was cool. Very real with the characters.
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Oh-oh, is that fear I see in your eyes, young Avatar?"

Hahahaha. I loved it. A beautiful balance of humor and love... just like real life (;

Superb job.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
so perfect. (:
my Kataang shipper heart is like, sleeping contentedly now because of this.
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i want to be with you Aang no matter where you are aww
NightWrighter511 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was great :)
r chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
La Black Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I must confess I clicked because of the 'self-explanatory'. I love to say this expression in my own language. But It's more than 'make Tenzin' thing. It's amazing. Just like I thought how their married life would be.
You write good.