Reviews for Mysteries: Murder in the Death Chamber
Liz Proctor chapter 45 . 11/14/2012
A must-read for all HP fans and, I'd say, for all mystery lovers! The combination of HP setting (DoM, Death Chamber, The Veil, The Quidditch Championship and what happened from the DoM workers' points of view, etc)and independent plot (our murder mystery), well done, LupitaSnape'sBellydancer, well done!

Very well thought-out plot (I kept trying to find clues in the wormwood's lyrics, it never occured to me that it could have an entirely different purpose). I read a lot of mysteries and very often know whodunit fairly soon in the story (and that's with so-called professional writers!), here it took me quite a while. Long story short, loved it, loved it, loved it...want more, want more, want more!
Hwyla chapter 45 . 9/17/2012
I found this on a 'favorites' list and had a wonderful time reading it. Such a great story using almost totally original characters (with a few exceptions) and a good mystery! Thank you for a great read!
BluBy chapter 45 . 8/15/2012
I really loved this mystery fiction! The culprit wasn't obvious at all and even if there were clues everywhere, they were carefully hidden. Your characters were interesting, my personal favorite was Gwen (I 'm also quite fond of Isabelle).
The plot itself was very detailed and clever.

But I suppose cleverness has to be expected, our favorite potion master would never accept any lack of work or intelligence, even from his bellydancer!

Bluy
Stromsten chapter 45 . 8/15/2012
All is right with the world! Well, at least until the end of the Tri-Wizard Tournament... Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
Stromsten chapter 40 . 8/7/2012
I have no idea why this great story doesn't have more reviews.
Stromsten chapter 33 . 7/28/2012
I love well-written OC side-stories. Thank you!
DarkDramaLady chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Sorry it's taken me so long to review this chapter, I'm actually not at home but on vacation so the wifi here is terrible, and my iPod is having issues so all together its taking a while.

This chapter: I love this chapter! The death chamber and what they are doing with the veil, that sounds extremely interesting and I really want to know more about that.

This story is so different than all the other stories on this site, so unique, just the whole idea, the plot, it's so intriguing! Q

The French, yeah, only taking one year of French so far, I understand only a little. (what's t'sais? I mean I know that sais is the conjugation of 'Je' for ĂȘtre but the 't' is confusing me)

Also, the brain study, and just how you have depicted that whole part of the ministry, or at least for right now these two rooms and what people do in each of these rooms, it's fantastic!
DarkDramaLady chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
The detail in here is amazing! And i am so glad that i am learning French!

Off to read the next chapter i am!
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This seems like a really interesting story, I am very glad I stumbled upon it!
BluBy chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
I love your OCs! All of them have depth and it is obvious you worked on them! I wish i could do such a fine job!
Gwen's sentimental worries are an agreeable distraction from the investigation.
BluBy chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
A murder, unspeakables, the dark mark and now horcruxes? A deadly combinaison, no pun intended. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
BluBy chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
I love exploring the wizarding world through a wizarding eye! And a mystery is a ideal occasion!
I suppose Gwen is the Detective then!
HarryPadfootLupin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm normally skeptical about OC centric fan-fiction but your OC -Gwendoline Bale is superb and I'm only one chapter in! I'll continue to read this
BluBy chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
The dark mark in The death chamber, an murder, unspeakables trying to study death throught legilimency, ...

Given The time period you chose for these events, this murder seems to mean more than it looks. Maybe one of the first signs of Voldemort return? Or is that what you want us to assume? Has The murderer used The Mark to frighten The victim to death, litterally?
BluBy chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
An interesting little mystery story, so far.