Reviews for Family Values
Great so far!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 5/26
What a great story.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 5/24
It's just something about the relationship between Lucas and Wednesday that's downright adorable. Pity the fic isn't longer, I'd have loved to see the actual reception... And how things go to hell in a handbasket.
misuky7 chapter 7 . 3/22
This is a fun piece, I most enjoy reading it. I think Xander would fit in fine at the Addams Family. I cannot wait for more. :3
FireWolfMoon chapter 7 . 1/29
Great story so far
KrisB-71854 chapter 7 . 1/18
Oh, I so have waited for more of this fic. I want to see Faith being gossipy with Xander's family.

I can actually see the strangling thing being considered hot foreplay for them.

This just seems like it is missing a few good chapters. Oddly, I'm surprised, but agree that Faith would make the best fit with his family.
KrisB-71854 chapter 5 . 1/18
Reading this, I could only think of Faith drinking the potion and some how coming out of things magically married to Xander.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I hope to one day see a new chapter up as this is far to funny and massively amusing to have it sit here not finished!
Brad
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Something tells me that since her Boytoy is related to the Adams family, it wouldn't hurt to get to know them. She already likes Morticia, and from what she has seen of Gomez and Fester, she is going to get along with the family very well. Who knows: Faith MIGHT end up with a Adams of her own someday! *SNAP SNAP!*
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
OH yes. I can see why Xander fits in with the family so well. And Faith, I see her and Morticia getting along VERY well! *SNAP SNAP!*
Harry2 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Its a shame that the G-Man isn't at the wedding. He would have all sorts of Adams women hanging over him! *SNAP SNAP!*
Harry2 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Xander, with a Battleaxe? He breaks that out, I have only one thing to say: RUN! *SNAP SNAP!*
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Sounds like Faith may work out better than B or any other members of the core Scooby Gang. And Faith, in a dark dress? THIS I have to see! *SNAP SNAP!*
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
So, the word is getting out that Xander is coming to the wedding. And I DO think that Xander will be bringing not only Faith, but his shovel as well! *SNAP SNAP!*