Reviews for Family Values
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
its been a nice story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
poor girl, even if she is an abnormal existence as a slayer the insanity of the situation might break her.

XD nice entry scene with Gomez.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
i wonder if the slayer girl could handle the craziness involved in the Addams.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Great so far!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
What a great story.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
It's just something about the relationship between Lucas and Wednesday that's downright adorable. Pity the fic isn't longer, I'd have loved to see the actual reception... And how things go to hell in a handbasket.
misuky7 chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
This is a fun piece, I most enjoy reading it. I think Xander would fit in fine at the Addams Family. I cannot wait for more. :3
FireWolfMoon chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Great story so far
KrisB-71854 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Oh, I so have waited for more of this fic. I want to see Faith being gossipy with Xander's family.

I can actually see the strangling thing being considered hot foreplay for them.

This just seems like it is missing a few good chapters. Oddly, I'm surprised, but agree that Faith would make the best fit with his family.
KrisB-71854 chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Reading this, I could only think of Faith drinking the potion and some how coming out of things magically married to Xander.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I hope to one day see a new chapter up as this is far to funny and massively amusing to have it sit here not finished!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Something tells me that since her Boytoy is related to the Adams family, it wouldn't hurt to get to know them. She already likes Morticia, and from what she has seen of Gomez and Fester, she is going to get along with the family very well. Who knows: Faith MIGHT end up with a Adams of her own someday! *SNAP SNAP!*
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
OH yes. I can see why Xander fits in with the family so well. And Faith, I see her and Morticia getting along VERY well! *SNAP SNAP!*