Reviews for Stargate: Uprising
please update soon!
FORD B chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Good read!
Addictive Label chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
im looking forward for more updates from you.

cant tell ya to much as i've forgotten most of it as i ead it all a few days ago on the Iphone and havent gotten to review or add it to favs until now.. so yeah keep up the good work and give us Moar.
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
lol i love teal'c that last line is so funny
FORD B chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Great read!
Senrab Nomis chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Mitchell is right to be angry, however he is angry for the wrong reason. What you fail to realise this time round and last time is that this is not bribery. Bribery requires an incentive that one could otherwise do without and won't result in negative repercussions as a cost of not complying with the wishes of the party. What is happening here is blackmail pure and simple. Your boy wonder here is threatening to release the information he stole to the public if they don't do what he says. For some very very strange reason they are all going along with it with Mitchell being the only one to offer complaint. General Landry isn't batting an eye at the kid who broke into his base and is even trying to make the kid comfy which is so OOC its shocking. You said it yourself, this kid is threatening National Security which means that he is classed as a terrorist. Calling blackmail bribery however just makes it look like you are trying to trick the reader into making it seem that what he is doing isn't that bad so we shouldn't hate him for it.

The OOC trait seems to extend to the others since not one of them tries to think of an alternative and they don't even look into one.

Now in reality they could get the information they want out of him pretty easily without creative use of that eidetic memory of his. A check list would include a rod of anguish, a healing device, a modified za'tarc detector and a Galaran memory alteration device at the very most to have the data recovered and the kid back at home with no memory of the nights events. Now thats if we're being kind, if not then he can literally just drop off the face of the earth and they can still have the information back.

I'm not even going to delve into the same buttons and opening crystal idea.

You claim to have realised that your original story was bad and have taken measures to improve it. Unfortunately while you have greatly stepped up the quality of the writing you have not actually altered the main plot points that made it so bad. Readers will overlook the writing slips if the plot is good but if the premise is unrealistic.

I could list all the flaws but i really can't be bothered to since i've already mentioned the ones that are the most blatantly obvious and the most annoying. I know it seems like i'm flaming you but i'm not, well okay maybe i am but i am just repeating what i said for this things last incarnation which was generally panned in its reviews hence its removal. Anyway i'm done now.
FORD B chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Great and interesting idea for the planet! Great read too!
Jcdutt chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Teal'c instead of Tiel'c, small things like this can break a story
FORD B chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Great read!
FORD B chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter!
FORD B chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Great start! Looking forward to seeing more!
Jcdutt chapter 2 . 6/17/2012