Reviews for 50 Shades of Christian Grey
Keep writing...very good!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 6/25
What is he going to do, indeed!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 6/25
Loved this...
bella0609 chapter 1 . 6/25
I read this first book of Christian's POV. Are there going to be his POV for the second and third book... anyone know?
Please continue!
Since "Grey" has been released I would like to read your tweaks on the book. I think you are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work. Marianne Hagen
laura chapter 1 . 5/15
When are you doing chapter 14 ?
I loved it and waiting for the next chapter I just discovered the fifty shades of Grey and I'm in live with it
Fiza chapter 14 . 5/4
Pls post the other chap... They r really good
Gabbles chapter 14 . 3/30
Please make the next chapter. It's such a good story. You just brought out the Christian grey everyone knows. Please make the next chapter soon.
Have you written any more chapters?
M1 chapter 1 . 3/8
Busy with "Little Miss Steele here",

"Showtime Grey", LmaO!

I love the commentary in his head being exposed to us, just like I LOVE the Inner Godess commetaries.

They are always so. F-ing. Funny.

But I have to say I really enjoy the commentary out of his head, lol- especially as he usually comes up with the right reply, dispite what he's thinking. It's cute.

I like that bird's eye view. It usually gets a few laughs
Sometimes a huge laugh, LMAO.

Plus it's smug often. Which is oddly sexy..and then funny to watch when he has to try to scramble at times, lol.

Mainly because he though at the end of the day, is very outward about his feelings for her too - so that makes it better..?
M1 chapter 11 . 3/8
His mother, lol - 'This impecable woman',
In the hallway 'clutching her handbag', lol

Just struck me as way too funny.

Gotta love the coitus-interptus.. Sigh...and embarassing, yes, of course.
M1 chapter 8 . 3/8
Yeah. Whoa.

That was a pretty good lemon. CG is hot, can't tell a lie. & Without being creepy. Lol.
Nice writing;)
Rhiannon chapter 14 . 3/2
I'm really getting into this so please keep posting more because it's getting really good. It's good to know what he is thinking through the whole thing. Please keep posting the chapters you can't leave me hanging like that.
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »