Reviews for 50 Shades of Christian Grey
Sammy chapter 14 . 13h
We love everything you write well I love it and I really hope you write more chapters... Reading your book is quite addictive... I can tell you when I finished Fifty shades of Grey I felt so sad because it was really interesting and now I'm looking forward to start reading Fifty shades Darker ... I'm hooked. Please Carry on writing
Hurry up and post the next CHAPTER Arrrrrrgh I am so addicted
DaydreamingInTheRain chapter 14 . 7/27
I would love for you to continue this story, I really like the way you write Christian. Don't worry about the book being out, just think of it like this, there were lots of other fanfics written from his perspective and that didn't seem to stop you before. People will still have interest in reading how others view the story whether the "official" one is out or not.
ami chapter 14 . 7/25
Please do more
stormy chapter 13 . 7/16
I find this to be better than the book itself.
storm siran chapter 14 . 7/15
I myself find this even better than the book itself. the fact that its from Christian's point of vew makes it even hotter. I will be truly disipointed if you do not finish.
Anxious chapter 14 . 7/13
Yesss please finish I've following ur stories an this by far is the best
FluffyDandelion chapter 14 . 7/11
You should definitely continue!
mileydi chapter 14 . 7/8
Please finish this, I look forward to reading your story, even if grey cpov came out. Please continue..
diana whisman chapter 5 . 7/6
I am flushing with need! Who would not be?
diana whisman chapter 3 . 7/6
Getting good! When i started reading the grey triology...i could not put them down...read them all straight thru in 5 days. Now i find myself glued to this and cannot stop reading! I ordered the book this morning, just wondering and hoping that it goes thru the whole triology and if not asking you to please do it! Thrilling and sensual...i have been single way too long! Thank you for your efforts!
diana whisman chapter 1 . 7/6
I enjoy reading the story from his point of view. Look forward to reading the rest!
Joanne Esther chapter 14 . 7/6
Okay :) I read Grey and it was a whole different view :)
seliena chapter 14 . 7/5
yes it was gud
lilroo415 chapter 14 . 7/4
Aww don't leave me hanging. I hope you will continue to finish it. I really enjoy reading your stories!
1,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »