Reviews for 50 Shades of Christian Grey
Lillywhite1 chapter 13 . 5/23
Please,! It's more than a year. Please, let this not be the end of yur writing, i like your side of it . I am looking forward for more capters.
fuck used WAY too much
miracle chapter 1 . 5/18
very good chapter and for some reason love the way he thinks about her lol
I need chapter 14!
Lisa chapter 13 . 5/14
I loved it when will you post more
slilly404 chapter 5 . 5/9
Love your writing. And I love this story from Christian's POV. Keep up the great work.
Dawn S chapter 1 . 5/7
Hi Cupid,

I have been really enjoying your fan fiction on 50 Shades. I've read all the chapters you have posted and am now suffering serious withdrawal! How can you just leave your reader's hanging? Is someone shutting you down? I keep checking back on the Fifty fiction to see of you've added anything new, but nothing has come in. PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I don't social network so I can't follow you or find out from your FB page if there is an explanation. Hope to see some movement soon!
I loved to read these chapters of Grey's perspective. I cant wait to read what comes up next. Any prevision on when it should be available for us to read?
Best of luck!
abby chapter 13 . 4/30
Where can I find the next chapters... I only see 13 and I'm going to have a panic attack if I can't read more. Ugh :) I love this and I don't want it to end.
Jeangb chapter 13 . 4/22
We really need more of this. especially Christians thoughts and feelings when away from Ana. Coming to terms with a new way of thinking Just like Ana it's anew beginning for them both
Jeangb chapter 9 . 4/22
I QUITE like this interpretation of this story. And I wouldn't keep QUIET about it if it hadn't been written so long ago. I put the 2 words in capitals because they are a frequent spelling mistake your spell check isn't picking up. TONGUE is another I've noticed occurs frequently.
But having said that your writing is good.
I wish u would write another one! ! I have been waiting it seems like years! !
romkriste18yahoo.com chapter 13 . 4/19
when will be your next post.. page 14?
colleen.ryan.7543 chapter 13 . 4/18
are you still writing this?
SilwenPrince chapter 13 . 4/13
Hi. Um. Wow? I think, is how I feel right now? Your WRITING! You take what someone has written and have made it better. Fifty Shades holds a nostalgic love for me; Twilight was my first romance novel, Fifty Shades my first erotica. And your fanfiction, the first, GORGEOUS story with smut inside that I am in love with. I love your interpretation of the characters, I love the personality you give in them, the spark of your own humor comes out beautifully through your characters. I love Christian's dismissal of his brother, but interesting affection to his mother, his actual mother so to speak, adoptive mother. Wow. And his thoughts about Anastasia! Aaaaaahhh! *shivers* I love them. I love how real they are. And your dialog! (I'm sorry this is all in one messy paragraph. Sorry!) Your dialog-I literally hear it, I see their lips moving in my imagination and they have voices. Christian's thoughts have a voice and it's a gorgeous voice. *shivers* I cannot wait for your next chapters to come out, love. They are going to be amazing. I just...I love what you've done with the series. I love reading Christian, I love how you KEEP him fighting his feelings, his insecurities, his own fears instead of letting them go away with a swish of a paragraph. No, you let us the readers (and possibly yourself) genuinely feel Christian and his torment. Wow. Just WOW. Please, please don't stop! You truly are incredible, your writing is amazing-you could easily publish original writing if you wanted to do that. I am in absolute awe of your captivation. Your style is perfect, and your tone, and words...they hooked me and I've been hooked ever since chapter one-not by the smut, but by Christian and Ana's relationship, them, their characters and how you define them. Wow. Wow. I'd give you flowers if I could so...accept imaginary ones from me. *gives you an imaginary bouquet of dried roses so they don't wilt* Good evening, happy writing, DO NOT GIVE UP!
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »