Reviews for Becoming Robin
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I'm in love with th Outlaw verse!
PipeDream chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
It's so fascinating to see you meld all the different continuities together like this!
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This one was funny... despite how formal it sounded! :)P How does Tim meet Jason?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I dunno you know...I think I liked this series more when Dick was Robin and Jay was the only older one...but then that's just me I think, that and the fact I'm really not a fan of Tim.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
oh dear
ObsessiveFanNumber1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is incredible! :D I wanna see Tim's reaction to that one. xD
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I think it would be a good story to put Jason into the protective older brother position for Tim, after all in this AU Jason has no real reason to hate the kid any more than he could have hated Dick. I can see Jason sticking it out for the little guy, much to the surprise of the Bat. Just a suggestion, thanks for writing! I'll be watching these stories for the next post. Thanks again!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hahaha, I like these steps and your transitioning from Season 1 YJ to Teen Titans and back to YJ season 2. It makes sense and I love how there are those specific steps Tim has to go through to be Robin. Very nice. Loving the Outlaw verse fics. :)
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Cool, though I would like to see what happened after Dick introduced them. I mean, how did Jason adjust to having a new little brother? And what did Tim think of Jason?
Otaku-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This outlaw verse is slowly becoming the best… who am I kidding? It's my all time favorite( for fanfiction of course)! Love the story. One little request is all I have... Please keep writing!

O-chan
DYlogger chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I would try (Archive of our Own if FFN decides to censor the link). There's a waiting period since it's beta and you can only get in with an invite, but you can apply to wait for an invite.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
be great if you wrote a one shot on how Dick and Jason met, you mentioned it in passing in you first fanfic, but it would be cool if you went more in depth, maybe even explained batmans feelings when jason kidnapped Dick. Thanks for the new oneshot :D
Evil Soul chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Loving your outlaw stories. If your looking for somewhere else to post your stories, I recommend you check out 'Archive of our own'. Awesome fanfic site.
Ms. Issues chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Awww Dick playing the older brother!
Thaliag.2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I liked it this was really fun to read.