Reviews for Comatose
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I'm not a Johnlock fan, but that certainly was amusing. Anderson definitely deserved that broken nose and I really didn't mind you adding Harry in.
Good job!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
So cute! Love it.
ising4life chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
adorable :)
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story ;)
emicattt chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. I especially liked Molly and Donovan. And Sherlock's reaction to Mycroft. (The bit about when he broke his arm was funny)
HekkuShun chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
best story yet! I cant even begin to describe how this story is!
ShallowTurn chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I think the other reviewers here have already said most things I'd like to say, but I want to let you know that I love this story anyways :)

Characterization really was spot on. I haven't read all the Sherlock x John fics here yet, but a good deal, and this is the first one that really managed to be convincing in its romance
Dawn Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love this story so much. All the charaters are so IC, I am not joking, I could almost hear Mrs. Hudson saying those things. When this turned into slash, I squeed so hard.

Dang it, this story is so lovely! STOP GIVING ME REASONS TO LOVE YOU!
Bad Samaritan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. This was freaking awesome! You win, you win at life. :) Personally, I liked the Harry bit. And Johnlock was adorable. I liked how everyone, even Molly, was shipping them. It was so much fun to read.
Mammon Grey chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was amazing. I salute you. Incredible. All other positive words in the English language.

Seriously though, I am thoroughly impressed. Your characterization was totally spot-on; I've never seen an author write so many characters with such accuracy. Not only that, but I love how you manage to switch seamlessly between humor, angst, romance, and everything else. You struck a perfect balance. I'm still laughing hysterically at Moriarty's visit to Sherlock in the hospital. He just walks in. I mean, I can't even. XD I love Sherlock's inner diatribes. And, moreover, I love Johnlock, and you did it perfectly, showing their relationship not just through the eyes of John and Sherlock, but basically every other character on the show.

In conclusion: brilliant work. This is going on my favorite stories list, pronto.
CowMow chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hi there!

Lovely story, I really really loved it!

Just some comments though (which I spotted while reading it once):

1: 'probably new due to' - 'probably new, judging by'.. would be better

2: It's Moriarty, not Moriaty (They all pronounce Moriaty because of the RP they use)

3: invalidated should probably be invalided ;)
LogicAndWonderland chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh, gosh he got his ego flattered quite a lot during this, eh

You know, something that I find intresting is that most people have Donovan be kind to Sherlock if pushed, while Anderson is always a git. Is it because a majority of the fans are women and we like to see our own gender kind to Sherlock, while for Anderson we just go 'Pfft, suffer you idiot!' i don't know!

I have to admit, I groaned when I read Moriarty came to visit. Good thing John didn't choose that time to walk in. Oof, wouldn't that blow over well.

Great story! :D
nannily chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really liked it. )
darkangel1211 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really like this one :-)

Love the idea of Sherlock in a coma and still being able to hear everything lol! Also like the insights you give when certain people don't think he can hear them, Donovan especially.

Would loe to see some more johnlock fiction from you, keep up the good work!

Faved and saved