Reviews for Haunted
nedbella chapter 21 . 4/19
OMG! I loved that. Couldn't put it down. It's got to hVe a sequel. It was awesome.
Suzymeinen chapter 21 . 1/30
That was a very good story. I liked how you brought Pam and sookies relationship back from the mess it was in the show. I not sorry that bill is dead. I also like how you dealt with the shit storm of the Authority. Keeping roman was for sure the way to go. So glad they were able to get back to each other an I agree with their argument athough I would have liked to see more of a resolution. All in all a great story. I hope someday that you will come back to this and show us how they dealt with Warlow. That was a nasty cliffy! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
TexasEx chapter 21 . 1/30
Wow, loved the story,hated that they had to go through all of that but it ended with them together and that's all we can ask. I hope someday you decide to write the sequel so we can see what happens next!
TexasEx chapter 20 . 1/30
So many emotions in just one chapter. I'm glad Russell is dead and they are finally free, I am sad that Eric released Pam and was high handed enough to send Sookie away. I hate that he is in such turmoil too. I hope things get turned around in the next chapter
TexasEx chapter 19 . 1/30
I can't say I'm sorry that Bill is dead . . . I am sad that Eric is hurt and I hope Sookie is angry enough to either pop away or fry Russell!
TexasEx chapter 18 . 1/30
Wow, a Sookie and Pam bonding moment? That was great and it looks like Pam will be good to Tara and I like that too. I wonder what Eric and Neal have cooked up to protect Sookie. Bill is such a sadsack, he just annoys me, lol. So happy that they are bonding, that Sookie is accepting Eric and they will finally be able to feel each other
TexasEx chapter 17 . 1/30
That Pam, she is just so reactionary, she needs to stop and think before she acts but then I guess she wouldn't be Pam. I hope they come back quickly, Eric will escalate is he doesn't know where she is. I really hope no Bill blood got into Sookies system while she was out, that would be really bad.
TexasEx chapter 16 . 1/30
So much going on here, I am really wondering about both Sookie and Neal/Claude being able to feel the bond between Sookie and Eric, that is certainly something to ponder. I'm really glad she stood her ground and saved him!
TexasEx chapter 15 . 1/30
Crap, a cliffy and I have to get ready and go to work . . . great chapter! That Claudette is crazy, Russell will eat her too! I'm sure she will die in a horrible way, karma always wins
TexasEx chapter 14 . 1/30
Great chapter, I love how cute they can be together. Russell daywalking is going to be a problem, I hope the figure out who's helping him quickly and get that all under control so they can get back to their cuteness!
TexasEx chapter 13 . 1/29
wow, that was just amazing! stupid Bill, he is such a jerk, I'm glad Sookie hit him with both barrels. Everything he accused Eric of his is also guilty of and it was cathartic to see Sookie call him on it all. So glad Eric stood his ground and didn't let her run away and that certainly ended well for both of them!
TexasEx chapter 12 . 1/29
Stupid Bill! I'm sure he's going to act like an ass so I'm preparing myself for that chapter. I hope Neal gets over his infatuation, he would be a great ally for Sookie. Hopefully Claudette and Preson won't become a problem either.
TexasEx chapter 11 . 1/29
Loved it! What a great way to get them to meet up again. Fabulous story so far
TexasEx chapter 10 . 1/29
So much packed in one chapter, Eric's jealous breakdown, Sookie's scary calm, Pam snark and holy heck, Nora. I hope Sookie doesn't get into too much trouble at Hooligans.
TexasEx chapter 9 . 1/29
I hope she calls the bar since Eric's phone was destroyed by his temper. So far so good with neal, hopefully that will continue