Reviews for Haunted
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 4/14
I guess it's cuz he's a vampire that he feels no guilt being w/ Nora, right?
cros chapter 21 . 2/11
Absolutely loved this story-especially my second go around, being able to read it all put together. One thing I wish I had caught was your description of Neal looking like Damon from TVD. Picturing Ian Somerholder in the role made me like Neal a whole lot more than I did on my first read. I could totally picturing the shoulder shrugging. Also, your plot was great. And the length was perfect. I thought Neal taking Sookie to Fairy so Eric could keep her safe and make it safe to come home was brilliant! Now I'm wondering, you dropped the Warlow bomb...think you'll do anything with it? I haven't read anything memorable with Eric & Sookie fighting Warlow. That would be a good TB writing fix. I was so pissed Eric never found out about the marriage contract. I would have loved to have seen that!
Thanks for the story!
cela chapter 18 . 1/31
yaaaay!
cela chapter 13 . 1/30
eric and sookie have to be the two most stubborn people in northern Louisiana.
cela chapter 1 . 1/30
so good of sookie to tell eric she loves him after all of her bullshit about "hurting" bill. I hope she really means it , loving him.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 21 . 1/21
The best ending ever! Since I am on my tablet, I will need to keep this short. As much as I love this story, it was a bit pale in compared to CS and DMH. Especially DMH, because that was the best and nothing could have top that.
But I whole heartly enjoyed the story within the last six and a half hours. I love Neal, he was too good of a man or in this case fairy to let go. Too bad she could not keep them both. I like your version of Claude/Neal better than the one from the book and they show. I hope he survived.

I have to be honest, my favorite part of this story have to be the end. It was fantastic! I like how you gave closures to everyone. The best part is when you added Warlow in at the very end! It does not feel like it is the end, and that Sookie and Eric's story have only just started!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 17 . 1/20
The idea of Neal being Claude did cross my mind for a while. But I really did not expect it to be him...
Sachiel Angelo chapter 13 . 1/20
That was all it take? Sookie forgive him just like that? After how he had justified his action?
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 1/20
Or maybe Neal is not Warlow in disguise.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 1/20
Who is this Neal? Is he a OC or just a fake name one of the character give her? Preferably someone with a name that starts with a W and ends with a low. I would not be surprise if this whole bounded in chain Neal was all a show to get Sookie to trust him.
georgiasuzy chapter 21 . 1/12
I'm so glad I found your story! It's being added to my faves as I loved your plot and character development. And I hated Whora too and that particular Container Wars Sex episode with a passion. Thanks for ripping her arms off :)
GypsyNight chapter 4 . 1/3
Agree completely - eric, Sookie, Pam and Lafayette are the best characters...eh, Sookie is questionable sometimes but hey it's her story!
Anaman chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Great story! Thank you!
MsStitcher chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Oooh. I really enjoyed this hunny. X
ljhjelm49 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
I loved the whole story. It was a nice ride. You are a wonderful writer.
Linda