Reviews for Regnum Lawrence
SPN 4 ever chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Please update...

I really like what you have so far

:( -don't give up on it-
AlxM chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
YOU MUST CONTINUE! *Says royally* I beg of you! Please.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I can't wait to see what's happening to Cas and I really want to know when Cas and Dean become friends. I was wondering is it too early but is Impala going to be the sleek midnight black noble steed and will Cas finally get that mare so he doesn't have to walk?...Can it be white? What? I think that would be an awesome picture of the two :) On to the next please authors :D
Akuma215 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
i like the story, hope it's still long. the maine idea is very good, and making of Castiel a magician make me like it more.

and to respond your question : Gabriel will be Cas's big brother and i'm sur of that

hope we don't have to wait long till the next one arrive.

Akuma
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Awesome chapter! I hope it's Gabriel! And do I think Dean will get what he wants...Oh yeah!Once Dean Winchester sets his stubborn mind on something there's No stopping him not even the power of angels can stand in his way :) Can't wait for the next!

Sidenote: That was the funniest author note I ever read!
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wonderfully done, just enough to get one started and not enough to give away the plot. Wahhh -jealous-
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is lookin' good! I can't wait to get more into this! This is a cool thought with Dean as a knight (I can see it) and Cas as a magician apprentice (Yep we all know he got the mojo) Just thinking about it get's me excited and the thought about reading about their friendship...Two words Can't wait!

(Love the cover!)