Reviews for No Place For Me
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 5/28
Wow. Didn't expect to feel sorry for Gokudera's dad.
Skyelight72 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Awww, I feel bad for Hayato's dad. Its like almost all the characters have problems with there dads (except yamamoto) but sooner or later they have to face them, right? Another good short and bittersweet story! :)
ShadowVD chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
... ! heart-warming..I love it :)
Atticot chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This one-shot was awesome. It was very realistic, especially the characterization. You also seemed to highlight how far he's (Gokudera) come. I mean, if he were younger, I'm pretty sure he would have been very, very aggressive.

Anyway, this made me realize that most of the mafia kids have absent parents. It kinds of seems obvious now that I think about it. I mean, Tsuna and his guardians were basically middle-schoolers. Where were their parents when they were fighting for their lives?

Again, great job. I loved it. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
beautiful *hearts*.. though I felt sad for Gokudera's father, I've always thought he would care for his son somewhat but can't do anything about it, he's a father after all! I wish I could read about the relationship between them more, but sadly there isn't so many -.-! anyway I really loved this :)
Mai96 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Can I translate this drabble ?
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Sad again, but I liked it again, what should I do with you?
LaLunaLight chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
sorry for my last review.. I accident klick before make my comment..
anyway, this story bit sad for me :))

LaLunaLight chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I feel sad for dad too...but it's his fault
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
It's good! It's really really good! SO GREAT TO THE EXTREME! I want to cry... :')
Mieco chapter 1 . 9/8/2012