Reviews for Chasing Shadows
U still doing this?
anbu31uchiha chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Awesome
ViciousFitz chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
lol, did you get too pissed off at the developments in Naruto to continue?
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
It's too bad this is dead/dormant it's quite good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
God damn! I'm not just saying this, because I've read tons of stories, but damn this is one of the best I've ever read! Great plot, perfect fluidity and character interaction, fantastic grammar and not a dry read at all. Plus the humor was on point, well timed and it actually made me laugh! Only a few misspelled words like defiantly instead of definitely, or your in place of you're, but otherwise amazing job. You should really continue.
Stoned Kirito chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Firstly I must admit that I truly dislike tsukune. But I like your plot because he is not paired with any RV girls, you should pair him with either sakura or hinata because I dislike them both also. Another thing,I think its shit that naruto does not have kurama anymore. Without the fox naruto is not naruto. Shure he has its chakra but it being limited is also shit. With kurama gone there should be no chakra because kurama is the chakra. I just think its dumb... ANY HOO...other than that the story is ok in my book! TA TAH!
naruto-phenex chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
comtinua
that guy chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Please update this story its been 2 years :(
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I hope you update it would be nice to see kurama come back even if it is only to see the shock of the others that naruto knows the nine tails I would assume he would pretty famous in the youkai world
Sparkysbro chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
"'Jesus?"' Oh my gosh, that was great. Can I use that if I ever write a crossover?
nad destroyer chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Oh boy Naruto has Tsukume pranking with him. When is the world going to end? Another well written chapter. I'm off to read the next one!
nad destroyer chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Lol the beginning of the chapter is hilarious. Nice Naruto chews out the perverts! I've always wanted to read a Rosario story that does that! Lol the stalker is so good at stalking she can surprise Shinobi! I'm glad you mixed things up and introduced Mizore first though. Way to many authors forget that this is fanfiction! You can change things up!
nad destroyer chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Lol the school uniform couldn't handle Naruto... I gotta see how the teachers and faculty handle getting him into uniform later. To be honest I've never liked Naruto's clothes unless he is in Bijuu mode. Argh Naruto is still clueless about women huh? Oh well guess you didn't want to change that about him. I really like how you played out Inner Moka's conversation with Naruto. Glad to see that this is a Naruto harem. I am a bit worried how your going to bring the Naruto-Verse into this story though.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
True Peace?!Thats a load of bullshit that the big loser Jiraiya taught to Naruto and made him a loser too.