Reviews for Green Eyes, Grey Skies
just know i dream of Draco chapter 3 . 9/18
I know you wrote this a long time ago and may not even get this but i want to tell you i adored this story
scgaraycochea chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Thank you for a great story. I really enjoy it.
Emyaneh chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Such a lovely story. I really like it. Thank you.
Emyaneh chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Your fiction is really amazing. I'm having a great time reading it.
Nahgem chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, sooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd dddddddd!
Kimi Lowe chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I absolutely love this story.
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Dubcon. shota! woooooo!
Lunacom chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I like the story so far. At first I thought that this might be a tragedy story where Serverus was given the mission and really fell in love but things were messed up somehow and Harry was killed anyway. But I have some hope with this one.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
This was really an amazing piece of writing, I am sorry that your original got censored and removed, but very thankful that you took up the pen again in order to share.
Thank you very much. This was a very interesting read
bgcasper chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Wonderful story. Keep up the good work.
Stella -rAWr- Uzumaki chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I loved it so much many parts made me cry and many made me laugh! :) It's a fantastic story, the best Snarry story I've ever read, although I'd love to read the smutty version. XD I could not find it and would be very grateful if you sent it to me. Awesome story, the Romeo & Juliet version of Harry Potter, except with a happy ending. Great job! :D

Ayame Yuuki chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
This was amazing. Truthfully I was a little hesitant to read the story because the summery didn't catch my attention and I thought it was going to be a "bad" Severus story(those make me mad). This story was really good and I liked how you made Severus stay his normal grumpy self with some moments that seem like his wall he put up was falling down. All around good job 5 stars in my book.
Lou chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
omg, you have to start all over:? that stinks. We'll I'm glad to have a reason to read this all over again.
Flounder En Flucter chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Dude, seriously, Snape is bare minimum in his late thirties, Harry being in sixth year in this fic makes him 16. Now I'm pretty sure that's illegal in just about every civilized country on the face of the earth. I can understand wanting to write the hero as being gay, but this is pretty much him being molested. There is a difference.