Reviews for Children of the Third Generation
I loved this story, I've read it twice. U r such a good author
Cupcakegirlie123 chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
notsosecretlyramona chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
These are so cute! I love that you tackled yet another generation. Are you ever planning on doing shorts with the children themselves as the main characters?
twlightbella chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
All of Harry's and Ginny's kids get married and have kids and Ron and Hermione's kids get married and have kids, George and Angelina's kids get married and have kids , Luna and Rolf's kids get married, teddy lupin gets married and has kids , bill and Fleur skids get married and have kids, Oliver woods kid gets married and has kids , Neville and Hannah's kids gets married and have kids.
wickedcml chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Ok, I don't understand how he became so prejudiced unless Rigel spent an extraordinary amount of time with Draco. It's the whole nature vs nurture thing. I'm glad though that you are not making everyone and everything so wonderful as that would not be real.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Gee, I got emotional just reading the first story. I can only what will happen in the later chapters. :-D I love the HP world and all of the fanfiction that keeps it going. Thanks for keeping HP alive.
weasleyjumper chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Wow! I read amama123's story like this and I loved it, so I just had to see where she got the inspiration! THis was magnificent and I loved every word :)
Zara11895 chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
It says Jacob's middle name is his maternal grandMOTHER's name not grandfather... His middle name is Neville...
amama123 chapter 29 . 7/7/2012
For some bizarre reason, I didn't see this chapter alert in my email until now!
Really really good one though :)
amama123 chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
Aww's over? :(
New story soon? :D
Diamondgirl3 chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
Sad it's over;( it is a great story!
amama123 chapter 28 . 7/3/2012
Interesting twist :)
Update soon!
Diamondgirl3 chapter 28 . 7/3/2012
That was interesting
amama123 chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
They never seem to have it easy do they?
Love them anyway!