Reviews for Read Between The Lines
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh god... The more stories I read, the closer to tears I get. Your story literally brought some tears to my eyes just now. The way you write those boys... Jesus, there's just so much love and shit. More tears. Ugh. I would ask you to stop writing them so well, but I don't want you to. Never stop writing them like this.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm feeling a lot of emotions reading your stuff tonight. Excellent job. There's nothing I'd rather be doing.
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Beautifully written. My brother has dyslexia- I can tell you that this is right on target. :)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was a really sweet story. Loved the ending, but you know what I was thinking earlier on in the story? That John himself was dyslectic too, that that was going to be the ending you know from the way he was asking Dean or Sam to read the articles for him...Just a random thing popping into my head ;P
Miss221B chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wonderfull... you write this so well
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cute ending! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love Dean helping Sammy.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aw, that's cute! A friend of mine has dyslexia, and I sometimes help him read. We got through Harry Potter together. :)

Great job!

PS: I'll have to try the menu thing. He's gonna kill me. :3
TeamAmWolves chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh my God this story...
missingmikey chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really enjoyed this story. I love how you focus in on the bond and relationship between the brothers. My favourite part of the show (and one they don't focus enough on for me!).
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awww! This was so sweet! You could actually feel the tension while Dean was in the shower and Sam and John were sitting at the table. And of course the way you describe John's actions (be still my heart)is so believable. But of course you alway have these characters down perfectly. Loved how Dean took complete charge of this situation and got Sammy away from there before he did have a meltdown then used the diner has a learning tool. Great job!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this is so adorable! poor sammy :( as always, dean is the best big brother in the world :D
Steliyana chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Such a sweet and heartwarming story! You did great job with keeping Sam and Dean in character and the brotherly moments are really touching. I love the story so much. Thank you for shearing it with us the readers. : )
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awww, so cute! Gota love big brother Dean. Thanks for writing and posting!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012