Reviews for Tormented
IDA chapter 2 . 5/29
If my dad was not not home i would be laughting like a crayzy person this is funny as h*** XD (sorry for bad spelling)
Vocaloid.Oliver4 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
5 to 6 hours to write a chapter or even loger, but I try not to make them to sort so they are as long as I can stand to write, it seems like I write forever then I look it over and it wasn't nearly as much as I thought I wrote! IT SUCKS!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
.perfect.
ilovemijumaru chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I love this fanfic omg 'A'
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
.Gob…THIS WAS AWESOME! And too cute! I freakin luv this pairing. U did awesome with the writing. :)
Bomb-With-an-Accent chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
My feels...They are broken. 3
Thank you for writing this! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I LOVE this ( :
All Fall Apart chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I'm so happy! I've been waiting to see when they would get together.

I was so involved in the story my heart was pounding waiting to see Cilan's reaction.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Mewsea chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
... Words cannot possibly express how tremendously happy I am right now... ;_; Thank you... So much... For writing this... Chapter. It was sooo... Beautiful... And... Adorable... I... I... *cries* And to think that you dedicated it to me... I truly feel special...

I can't believe it's over... Although... The ending was perfect... Your description is so damn beautiful. This: "His senses had completely overwhelmed him. Any form of logical thinking had utterly deserted him. All he felt was a play of hot and cold. He could feel the freezing air caressing his skin, making it even more sensitive. Yet he felt like a burning furnace was inside him." That... Is one of the many descriptions that make this chapter so amazingly beautiful... ;_;

Come on, the rose means something, eh? Ehh? It does, doesn't it?

If you don't write another story soon, you better pray to god that I don't kill you. You may think I'm joking now, but just you wait...
WolfieTheGreat chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
A bit sad that this is the second last chapter but excited for the next one!
Mewsea chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Why the hell would you end it there! It was getting sooo good! Dx Now you really have to update sooner!
Heh heh... Ash reads a book on how to confess. That's so damn cute! xD Funny, too, 'cause I can actually imagine him doing that!
For a second, I thought you spelled "chirped" wrong when you wrote "chirruped," and I was like, "Heh heh. What's this? A mistake? Yes... Finally. I can correct her instead of her correcting me..." But then I checked to see if it was actually a word, and I was shocked. Lol! xD But... Some day... Mark my words, I will correct you. It's become one of my goals in life.
I killed over at the part where Cilan was like, "Is the salad dry? Do you need a glass of water?" Lol.
I have to know what happens next, you know that, right? ;D ;D
WolfieTheGreat chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Aww I love it! So cute!
nsayshi chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Omg! This story is so AWESOME! cafemocha4eva! :D
Mewsea chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
It's "inquire," not "enquire," good sir. :) But I'm sure you already knew that. You just didn't catch it, did you? XD

Hmm... If I have to be honest, this chapter didn't seem as detailed as the others (not to say that it wasn't a good chapter, don't get me wrong here.) I don't know, I just felt that at certain moments, it wasn't as well thought out as the rest of the chapter. Like, when Cilan was talking on the phone with his brothers - it just seemed a little rash. I don't know. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong here.

But I really did like the chapter! I like where this is going!

A pink rose not fully opened yet... Hmm... It sounds sort of symbolic in a way. Maybe it's to symbolize that their feelings haven't been fully expressed yet? :) Sorry, sorry. It might not mean that, or anything at all, for that matter. I just like to read into things. D: Maybe a little too much...
Hawk2012 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
really good chapter, i feel sorry for ash, look forward to see what happens next