Reviews for See You When It Rains
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is so unbelievably sweet and well-written. It leaves just enough to the imagination while providing a bit of clarification where it's needed. I also couldn't see any notable grammar mistakes, though you may need to work a TEENSY bit on punctuation -it's a comma thing, y'see xD You kinda have too many where you could use semi-colon and dashes, and omit them in some places where they actually should be.
Anyway, I had never really thought of a friendship between Samara and Ryou, but now that I've read this, they seem like the perfect match. Well done x3
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I've always both pittied her and hated how paranoid she makes people in the film...i mean if she kills someone then why not do it imediately?
No Fanfic No Life chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
kinda confused as to why Bakura would know Samara, but the story itself was still sweet
SpicyMangoSlice chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think a written detailed paragraph would have gone nicely after the third sentance. Maybe as a flashback to how he suffered?

"You should have come to me", he whispered. Past tense so would be "You should have came to me."

Ah, also the first sentence: "Do you like the rain. Samara?" Would it work better as: "Samara...do you...like the rain?"

All in all a very well written story! The point of views changed a bit to fast to one another for my liking however.

What age were both these characters in?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012