Reviews for See You When It Rains
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is so unbelievably sweet and well-written. It leaves just enough to the imagination while providing a bit of clarification where it's needed. I also couldn't see any notable grammar mistakes, though you may need to work a TEENSY bit on punctuation -it's a comma thing, y'see xD You kinda have too many where you could use semi-colon and dashes, and omit them in some places where they actually should be.
Anyway, I had never really thought of a friendship between Samara and Ryou, but now that I've read this, they seem like the perfect match. Well done x3
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I've always both pittied her and hated how paranoid she makes people in the film...i mean if she kills someone then why not do it imediately?
Nora Anak chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
kinda confused as to why Bakura would know Samara, but the story itself was still sweet
ScarletLycrois chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think a written detailed paragraph would have gone nicely after the third sentance. Maybe as a flashback to how he suffered?

"You should have come to me", he whispered. Past tense so would be "You should have came to me."

Ah, also the first sentence: "Do you like the rain. Samara?" Would it work better as: "Samara...do you...like the rain?"

All in all a very well written story! The point of views changed a bit to fast to one another for my liking however.

What age were both these characters in?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012