Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
Sukiethree chapter 7 . 6/15
I’ve read these two stories more times than I can count and every time I love them more
They’re really my absolute favourite Edward and Bella so much so that I want an Edward like this
So sweet, so in love
*sigh*
Sue
Neha Jain1 chapter 7 . 11/19/2019
Love this story so much. Keep reading it again and again.
annaharding chapter 7 . 10/28/2019
So sweet! Never knew you wrote a sequel - loved it! (And I would totally love a doo-wop group singing for me!)
Thanx for sharing!
Roxy70 chapter 7 . 5/8/2019
Great story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2019
OMG! I just finished everything! I LOVE this Edward! You are a fabulous writer! I will now read everything else you have written. Thanks for sharing your creativity mind and words with us minions! We are not worthy! But appreciate it so very much!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2019
Great story written by a great writer
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Mia chapter 7 . 3/3/2019
Wow. Have read it so many times. Loved it each time. :)
archy12 chapter 6 . 11/23/2018
Aww, he is too cute! And his parents are so cool, Bella is one lucky girl. :)
archy12 chapter 5 . 11/23/2018
Haha, he wanted Bella to have her cake so he pretended the ring was in it...so sweet.
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/23/2018
Aww, Edward was really shocked when he thought Bella was breaking up with him. Poor guy!
Their antics! These two are really made for each other. :D
archy12 chapter 3 . 11/23/2018
Oh well, that is weird, but not as bad as the things Bella was imagining. :P
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
Bella talking to Edward about how she won't be freaked out if her proposes and kind of hinting that he should do that-hilarious!
They are so comfortable with each other. I'm jealous!
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
So Alice was right this time? But skipping out of a coffee shop seems a weird way to go ring-shopping. :D
topaz addiction chapter 7 . 11/19/2018
Fuuuuuck. Both of these stories were just pure enjoyment. Thank you soooo much!
Debbliss chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
I just had to re-read all of this because, years later, I still remember from time to time how GOOD this was. Absolutely perfect. I don’t know if you’re still active in the fandom and writing, but I would love to read more about these two, or anything else you write.

Love,