Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
Great addition!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/30
Great proposal!
mibow chapter 7 . 5/28
Even all these years later-perfection.
mibow chapter 1 . 5/28
Ummm best sequel opener ever. Didn’t you say in another story you can’t write lemons? Gurrrl, you rule at Edward lemons.
susiereckart chapter 7 . 5/23
Great Epilogue. Great Stories. Great Writer. What a great way to end this story. I'll quit asking you to write more about them. However, if you do, I will be the first one with my eyes on it. The best part of it really is that Bella and Edward AREN'T the Bella and Edward that I envision in the Twilight books. They don't have the same faces or anything. That's a great accomplishment on your part. Great read. :)
susiereckart chapter 6 . 5/23
Crying tears of joy. Great finale'. Loved this so much. Wish there was more to read. You are such an excellent writer. Reading your words are like sitting next to a friend and them telling you a story. So wish there was more. You should never stop writing.
susiereckart chapter 5 . 5/23
I'm so upset that there is only one more chapter, and there isn't another story to go to after that. Why? Why? Why? I love it!
hi
divyvicki chapter 5 . 5/15
Wish we had gotten the proposal!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/3
Wow, all that fret and worry over that?
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/30
So glad to get to read more about these crazy kids!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 7 . 3/20
Just as funny as the first part. Loved it
MLeighHA chapter 7 . 3/16
Just so fucking good.
MLeighHA chapter 3 . 3/16
I don't know if I've ever laughed out loud at any chapter of any fic ever. This was perfect.
Nrbl1 chapter 6 . 2/10
Loved it all again :)

So how about a baby outtake? It’s been a few years, so the timing could be right ️
1,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »