Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
Cknsw chapter 7 . 11/16/2023
Very late to the party but too good not to review. Such a happy love story.
Camila0803 chapter 7 . 8/31/2023
Amei amei amei
dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 6/24/2023
Aww, these two are adorable. Congrats on them getting married the way they wanted with their family together. It’s funny Jasper connected Rosalie and Emmett through his beloved iPad. So romantic they danced to the Thong Song outside City Hall.

Thanks for continuing their story. It’s going in my favorites’ list with the original. I’m greedy. I wish there was more. It’s sad to say goodbye to these characters. Wishing you all the best.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 6/24/2023
The proposal fit them perfectly. I like that Bella took the initiative before Edward delivered such a romantic proposal.

Loved Bella’s talk with Carlisle and Esme. I like how they’re looking out for the kids and Charlie. The story behind the engagement ring was really sweet.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 6/24/2023
Yes, that’s exactly why it bothered me that Edward didn’t tell Bella. I’m glad they talked that out and had makeup sex.

It’s good Bella gained some peace about her mom after her visit.

Love Bella and Edward’s happiness on the day after the proposal.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 6/24/2023
The tone around this disclosure felt off with it switching back and forth from overly serious to humorous takes on what happened.

Rose was right. Edward and Emmett should have told her, especially when she asked what was going on. It may not have been their secret to tell, but as Bella’s boyfriend and close friend, they could have at least stressed why it was important for her to talk to her mother.

I’m glad Bella called her mother right away, but it feels like she should have a talk with Edward and later Emmett about what happened. She needs to get rid of those pesky insecurities before they become engaged, and it appears that Edward has some of his own.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 6/22/2023
Oh my! Bella has a one-track mind. Surprised that Edward turned down the girls and a quickie.

Definitely wasn’t expecting that reveal when Emmett arrived. LOL. He could have kept that secret.

LMAO at that possible third part of the story. Yeah, you can keep that.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 6/22/2023
Secrets create so many problems. Smh.

I enjoyed their banter and how they worked through their concerns. Love how he came back and was even willing to be late for work to make sure all was well. The smiling at each other before sex was a nice touch. Well done.

I get that Bella panicked and was confused, but was she really joking about her change in views on marriage? Hmm…
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2023
Aww! I guess Alice was right this time. So glad Bella knew she was ready if and when Edward proposed. Loved their celebration afterwards.
hellishrose chapter 7 . 1/4/2023
So excited to see this next part in the series. Again truly amazing writing Thank you for all your hard work on this one!
benjigogo chapter 7 . 1/3/2023
love this story and love your writing
everlong21 chapter 7 . 7/10/2022
The best. Seriously, the BEST. I don't care if I'm borrowing from the title again lol
Thank you! I hope life is treating you well, and that you may still be writing. Love your words :)
bluesky5679 chapter 6 . 7/8/2022
I definitely think that this version of Edward and Bella requires serialization. Part III coming up?
everlong21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2022
Best thing after "The Best ..." is the next 'Best Thing..." lol :)))
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 4/1/2022