Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
sheilagilger chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I have been reading so much angstrom Bella and Edward that I really needed this fluffiness.
Thank You!
ilithyae chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I can sit here and tell you how amazing you wrote, how amazing the story is, how real it was, how your story was the first to make me cry from happiness but not only am I sure you've heard this but you already know.

I'm speechless and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this with us. Thank you.
glee chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Truth be told..Mmm girllllllllllllll I want a relationship like YOUR Edward and Bella. Humoreous, pervy boys can be sweet! Please keep writing ily and your writing it's real and perf
Molly May Pinky chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
This story & the first one is so gosh darn sweet (& I'm not being sarcastic either) that I just LOVE IT.

I had read the first one some time ago & thought it was so so so good.

So upon see this sequel I had to read it again & once again I absolutely loved it.

As for the sequel it continues a great story of this couple.

I so enjoy reading Edwards thoughts.

I'm sitting here smiling because I thoroughly enjoyed reading both stories.

Both of your stories lift a person up & to me they made me happy that I read them.

Well done.

Can't wait to see if there are going to be more short stories to this couple.

Job well done.

Again if I haven't said it enough.

I loved ready every part of both stories & I have no doubt I will read both of
them again & again.
Robbo74 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Fab story
TangerSoto chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for good days with your story)
A couple of them was best part of my day. Again. Thank you.
greyblack9615 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I have no words...none that are good enough to describe how good your stories are and just how good they make me feel... ;)
greyblack9615 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
...
twiclare chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
The wedding was crazily perfect for them, amazing! Loved it, thanks.
twiclare chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Aww, they finally got to it!
twiclare chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
It's so sweet that they don't know how to fight with each other!
twiclare chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Well, I didn't see that coming!
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Will we read the proposal ? Love these two, thanks.
london spam chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Perfection, right down to the doo wop group. Now I want one! Oh, and definitely want an Edward!

Great story!
london spam chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I absolutely love how the proposal and, in fact, the whole story played out. The time line brings us back perfectly. This is such a great lighthearted and funny romance and friendship.
1,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »