Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE!
hartleberry chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I've read both of the stories and fallen in love with your version of the characters. They seem so much more... real? Can I say that? Their love is so pure, but they need the big fancy wedding or anything, which makes everything so much more believable, and it has given me faith in finding a relationship like this one day. I've always believed that if you truly love somebody, when it comes to a wedding, you shouldn't care about anything but marrying that person and looking forward to the rest of your lives together. You gave really captured that here, and I think it is written beautifully. Congratulations on making me cry and on the most wonderfully realistic love story I have probably ever read :)
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
I love stories that make me laugh and then tear up because of the love within, and this does just that.
Fleur50 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
;-)
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
:-)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
So much, this story does you so much good. Better than any happy pill, than chocolate, than a day of sun. It's that good.
iambeagle chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
have I already reviewed this chapter? I can't remember. but I know I haven't read all of this story yet. and that's terrible of me. so. here I am. ready or not! here I... review? bah.
gracieva chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
this Edward is just perfect..can he be mine instead?

seriously, this fic is awesome! i loved every chapter..and i can totally relate to Bella being a cynic myself..

i'm looking forward to more stories from you :)
momsteps chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
So adorable. I love this. Their story would make a great romantic comedy. No angst or fluff... no backstabbing, lying, or secrets (not big secrets anyway). Just friendship, love, fluff and laughter. :)
LaPumuckl chapter 7 . 2/25/2014