Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
b3j02 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Awww that was so freaking sweet! I loved it! What a great proposal!
I also loved the talk Bella had with Edward's parents. Super funny and cute! All so wonderful!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
There are days I wish I had a twitter. Anywhoo, I am so not ready for this to end! Sad day! I think I need another sequel. Okay? Thanks!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
No lie I really hadn't thought of all that in forever! I love how Bella wanted to be mad and couldn't be. Great chapter!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
LOL your a/n!
Anywhooo, oh man Edward just should know better by now than to keep anything even little things from Bella. On the flip side Bella should just answer her phone!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Awww I love these two! They are so wonderful and they keep me smiling, laughing, guffawing then coughing because I have a cough and it gets aggravated when I laugh.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
So are they engaged? I got a little confused. I think I misread something trying to get my kids out of the room! Crap! LOL
Love that you wrote this! YAY!
leo02 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Absolutly loved these stories! I have never asked an author for another sequel but here it goes! Could you possibly, pretty please, with sugar on top, think about a 3rd part to this story? Like a "Best Thing I Ever Made" or something I would love to see your characters handle parenthood! Haha. Extremely well written and well rounded charcters! Great Job! Lori
Ordanik chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I have just read 'The Best I Ever Had' and 'The Best Thing I Ever Did' back to back! OMG I loved them both. You captured the characters so well, but made them so much greater. Romantic, sweet, teasing Edward was to die for and I loved that Bella was strong, funny and not-whiny! ;-) Beautiful, beautiful work. I'm now off to stalk the rest of your stories. Thanks heaps for these two stories. They made my heart swell ] xx
chippy73 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Awesome!c *sniffles* so sad that it's over. Love the back and forth between Bella and Edward.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Loved it!
anon chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
i keep coming back to the best i ever had and to this. it's so amazing and i want to find someone like your edward. and i love bella too! your edward and bella the best! your characters are amazing and the way you write is just wow. good job, i hope you'll make even just one more outtake about these two. thanks for sharing us your story. :) :) :) i love you for that. i'm also excited for your new stories! good luck!
Milita Cullen chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
I love this fic. :)

Thank you so much for sharing this!
dayml chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
this is the best edward and bella in fan fiction...i love them so much!
gatorgrl91 chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Loved it! Want more! :)
Awesome!
gatorgrl91 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Yes! Oh so worth it to read 5 chapters first! Plus, they were really good and really funny! Pls write more from this group! :)
1,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »