Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Amazing sequel :) Thank you sooo much for sharing it!
I loved Bella's craziness and you have a writing style and a humor that are simply fabulous!
Great job! xo Cecile
Jeeni chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Omg this is even perfect :') I just love it!
bookwormgirl27 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I love it so much!
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I have a feeling the blue bag is not for Bella but I can totally understand the anticipation once you're expecting something to happen. Love this story. Thanks.
jcullen17 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
This should have been made into a movie. I love every part of it. It's perfect.
jcullen17 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I'm so addicted with this fic and I'm so glad I've discovered this. OMG. All the FEELS I was having when Edward was proposing to Bella. This fic is the BEST I EVER READ. I love it!
Rosaa chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
lovely sequel, I really like how you matched up the time in the last chapter, and it made it feel like there was a teaser in every one of them :)
mililli chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
What the hell? How do you come up with this stuff. IT'S SO PERFECT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Angel Delight 88 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
the vow not only isn't a Nicholas Sparks book it also doesn't have Ryan Gosling in it. Channing Tatum is the lead actor. Ryan Gosling is in The Notebook, which is the one where Rachel McAdams character gets amnesia.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Awwww! Really pretty little story- your words are so beautiful. And the story between these two is so precious. It really does bring tears to my eyes. Hate to see this one end, but thank you so much for putting this story out here.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Sorry it took me til now to review. I read the first part last night- and it was for the second time- must've read it back before I knew about the sequel. You write pretty prose- this story is such a sweet delight. These two make me want to cry happy tears.
BeatrizBeltran chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Love it soooo much!
JackBadJuJu chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
This story had me laughing so hard especially when you had Carlisle impersonate Kanye west. I had to stop reading and cry/laugh for good spell. And the Thong Song! LOLOLOL! Great story! One of my very favorites!
sandalyn05 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
This was awesome! I just love this story line. It was a great follow-up to TBTIEH! Both of these stories are ones you can reread over and over again and not get tired of.
1,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »