Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
Isao84 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yeih! I love it!

How? How? How? How did he pop the question?

Aaawww they are so cute...
mandaloo76 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I sooo missed these guys! I'm really looking forward to those next few chapters. I would be happy with a big multi-fic about the whole gang. You do a great job!
evilnat chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Welcome back! Always love your writing and TBIEH was one of my favourites! Loved this! Its fun to revisit old characters in a new way!

thanks!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Missed you, too, and can't wait to read the rest. :-)
Moflo19 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
GAH! I have missed these two! :D LOVE this nutty Bella! 3
ReBernardi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Awwwwwwnnnn I loved! I missed those two...
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yay! They're back! Don't care that it will be short - looking forward to taking the next step.
5ctBauble chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So so happy there is a mini sequel! I love love loved the first one so so much!

i miss the craziness of bella a nd the super sweetness of edward! Love that you still show 2 POV's D
JB30 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Thank you so much for writing more of these characters! I just adore them all. And more chapters to come! Yay! :) thank you for making my day :)
Shellbowen chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yay! I am so glad you brought these guys back. I loved this chapter, especially the part about the Barbie curtains.
shinzonx chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hooray!
RPattzOwnsMe chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Let out a squeeee at work when i saw this on twitter! So excited to see one of my most favorite Edward & Bellas ever! Stopped reading WIP- but this was an exception b/c i could never stay away! Think im gonna read TBIEH again too :) Thanks so much for this and really for making my day today!
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Im so thankful that you are sharing this story with us. I missed them. You rock! Looking forward to more.
hair2831 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I've read a TON of fanfic, it's almost embarrassing to think how much, and The Best I've Ever Had is still my all-time favorite. I was so excited when I saw this! I miss that Edward and Bella and their friendship, love, and easy banter. That story had some of the best "gahhhhh" lines in it. Looking forward to reading more! Thank you, thank you!
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It's so gooooooood to see something from you. I'm so giddy from reading this. I love these two. It's pure sweetness. Thank you do much.
1,966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »