Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh I love them! Always makes me laugh to read their banter. This is a treat!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What an amazing surprise. I likey. :)
ellierk chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ah, the EPOV that I love so much! I'm so happy that you decided to continue with these two sweethearts, even if it's just for a little while. They are two of my favorites! Thanks bb! Xo
lucyblythe chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Who doesn't need fluff in their life? These two are gorgeous. Down with the unnecessary drama.
RubeySlippers chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Cute chapter, looking forward to all the fluff ;)
DazzlinSN chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I missed them SOOO much! Every now and then I would reread TBIEH just because I would miss them so much. They have the cutest, most adorable relationship. I never really liked Best friends to more stories until I read about these two. Love this so much. I like how even though B has commitment issues, she is still excited about the proposal. These two just feel so real.

and BTW, I love the fluff! All I've been reading is super angsty stories lately, and while I love that, it's draining. It's nice to have a smile on my face while reading and that's what this does! Thank you for this!
twimom1309 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG they are back, they are back, I have missed these two, I love these two, thanks for writing this.
soton chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Love your Edward and Bella and so happy that there's more...
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my god! A mini sequel! I think you might gather from the overuse of exclamation points that I'm super excited! Lol. Great first chapter and can't wait for the next one :)
meritposita chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hello there!

I missed those guys! Glad to see them and you back!

Can't way to read about the proposal!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Love Merite
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Good to see you and the gang back. Ankles sound like fun
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hi its so nice to hear from your crazy Bella and patient Edward! thank you
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What are the odds Edward is really about to propose? Perhaps it's just a gift from Tiffany's for their anniversary? Awesome story!
SmillaGW chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love these guys, they are so cute and sexy and funny. So happy to get to spend some more time with them.
tbar1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Grinning! These two make me so happy.
1,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »