Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my god! A mini sequel! I think you might gather from the overuse of exclamation points that I'm super excited! Lol. Great first chapter and can't wait for the next one :)
meritposita chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hello there!

I missed those guys! Glad to see them and you back!

Can't way to read about the proposal!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Love Merite
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Good to see you and the gang back. Ankles sound like fun
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hi its so nice to hear from your crazy Bella and patient Edward! thank you
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What are the odds Edward is really about to propose? Perhaps it's just a gift from Tiffany's for their anniversary? Awesome story!
SmillaGW chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love these guys, they are so cute and sexy and funny. So happy to get to spend some more time with them.
tbar1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Grinning! These two make me so happy.
withany chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh, it's so great to see these two back again. They're as adorable as ever. Thank you.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love this couple... They are so natural with one another... In a good relationship, there us a strong foundation... and they have it.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I am so so excited to not only have another story from you in my inbox but that it's these two! I loved them so freakin much!
laraspain chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This first chapter was great. Keep them going! Thank you
Just Sus chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
So...did I miss the engagement? Or was he thinking this to himself? Or did they just get engaged, and you didn't write that part? Sorry, I'm a little confused!

But I loved this Edward/Bella from TBTIEH, and I'm so happy to see them back!

TessLouise chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
"Aww, look at you. Vaguely insinuating long-term commitment with hand gestures." She places both hands over her heart and pretends to tear up. "You've grown so much."

SilverAnemone13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I've missed this story, so much! I can't really remember where it left off, but it doesn't matter because I'm right back in the storyline again.

The characters are amazing and the dialogue is the best I've ever read ;)

I can't wait to read more!
JustSu chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Thanks for coming back with the best Edward EVER!

I'm all out of my mind right now, fangirling like...errr... A fan girl ;)
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »