Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
aww thankyou again for this story i loved it. what a great epi they're so deeply in love and definitely deserve each other.
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
awww i was wondering if she was gonna bust out a proposal herself if she got tired of waiting lol. the proposal from edward was perfect so i guess you could say they proposed to each other. this was such a beautiful story thankyou for sharing. your edward is so frickin awesome... mmm mm.
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
love epov he's so cute. i'm so glad bella finally got over that not telling her debacle. i think she made a bigger deal out of it than she should have. if she'd just answered her phone in the very first instance and not left it she would've found out the way she was supposed to...from her mom. it was her own fault. but glad they got to have make up sex lol and don't really know how to fight
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
well i have to say bella was getting a little somewhat annoying in this chapter! like get over it and move on.
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Hahaha that's pretty funny. Be interesting to see how bella reacts. And edward is so patient im sure most guys would be pretty pissed at being asked every day if he's going to propose lol
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
haha this was pretty hilarious and i have to say that it kinda served bella right that edward thought she didn't want to be asked to marry him it's her own fault. but nevertheless it all turned out beautiful and sexy still. as they are.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
so glad that i could follow straight on from the first story and didn't have to deal with separation issues. lol . i suppose that sounds just l little too addicted to ff. oh well stuffed if i care i'm really enjoying this.
dianscot chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
X
dianscot chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
E is a bit too soft and PWed. Hard to lust. Sad.
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
You could maybe might be probably write a future take ?! Fabulous story
shannon30033 chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Awesome fun story. I really enjoyed this Bella and Edward, but especially Edward. sigh.
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
I love how funny Bella is and how Edward reacts to her odd views on things.
Gagika chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
This mini-sequel is so sweet. Well-written. I love that their relationship is so natural, unbiased, casual and with a lot of humor.
Leah C. Drawn chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
1) It would've been awesome if their vows had been "You're the best I ever had."
2) I need another continuation that includes Bella getting pregnant and then the two as parents.
Please. I need this.
Also, it's BS that I can only leave one review per chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2016