Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
Falling in love with this Edward! RELATIONSHIP GOALS
Rabeya957 chapter 7 . 1/14
Wonderful!
renewagain chapter 1 . 1/11
Okay so I just finished the other one and didn't want it to be over ...going through your stories and voila! Yay! What a present. They're back. And cuter than ever.
pootz307 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Still makes me cry more than any other fic I've read and definitely one of my top 5 favorites. Always a treat to come back and revisit this one and TBIEH.
lovepath chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Funny you say you hate chia pets. I have a friend who refers to Chia Rob, about Pattinson's abundance of quick growing hair.
Anita chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Thank you.
Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
'I think about that first time I kissed you; realizing I wanted you was the best thing that's ever happened to me, leaning in to kiss you is the smartest, craziest, best thing I ever did.'

These lines gave me goosebumps. How do you do that? You are some magical spell driver, hidden in such perfect, beautiful words.

This chapter. This story. I just adore.

I don't have enough words to tell you how much. Redward Sullen is a name I never forget, even walking through a local woodland estate and trying to find the biggest Redwood in the grounds makes me think of this story. THATS the effect your words have, Anya. Omg. I'm so lucky to have stumbled upon and found them. So lucky.

*sigh* As much as I'm sad we're al the end, I'm also happy to know that these are still here for me to read, anytime I want.

I can't wait to hear more about your OF, I'm so excited to hear this amazing news.

Thank you sweets and very best of luck.

Erron xoxo
Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I've been reading TBIEH all day and then realised that I hadn't even read the sequel! And yet, when you were posting TBIEH omg I would wait eagerly for your next posting. I cannot believe the amount of restraint I had for this one lmao!

But this chapter. These two. All the characters in this story. I seriously cannot adore them more. And when she walked through that door and heard the doo-wop band I swear, you could not imagine the stupid, cheesy grin on my face! And then the tears when he got down on one knee. Omg Anya, your writing, the emotions and feelings it evokes...you my beautiful girl, are an absolute legend.

Apologies for rambling on and and mis spelt bits! I'm working with auto correct and overly eager thumbs!

Erron xoxo
Jesstew chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
So perfect :')
EmmettRose chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I could never get enough of this Edward and Bella. They just click.
MizzSkull chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I love this story 3
pudget12 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Loved this one too! I sure hope we get another little peek at them, someday.
Best in all you do,
Kelly
DanceLuvPeace chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
The Best Thing I Ever Read 3
Lots of love and props. The story was amazing. I laughed and awed in all the right places.
These too are amazing and so are you. Excellent writing.
dollindungarees chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
This story made me laugh out loud multiple times. Your Bella from Edward's perspective is even funnier. And their wedding song perfection.
Britmom chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Perfect! Just as the last story was, thanks!
1,914 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »