Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
'I think about that first time I kissed you; realizing I wanted you was the best thing that's ever happened to me, leaning in to kiss you is the smartest, craziest, best thing I ever did.'

These lines gave me goosebumps. How do you do that? You are some magical spell driver, hidden in such perfect, beautiful words.

This chapter. This story. I just adore.

I don't have enough words to tell you how much. Redward Sullen is a name I never forget, even walking through a local woodland estate and trying to find the biggest Redwood in the grounds makes me think of this story. THATS the effect your words have, Anya. Omg. I'm so lucky to have stumbled upon and found them. So lucky.

*sigh* As much as I'm sad we're al the end, I'm also happy to know that these are still here for me to read, anytime I want.

I can't wait to hear more about your OF, I'm so excited to hear this amazing news.

Thank you sweets and very best of luck.

Erron xoxo
Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I've been reading TBIEH all day and then realised that I hadn't even read the sequel! And yet, when you were posting TBIEH omg I would wait eagerly for your next posting. I cannot believe the amount of restraint I had for this one lmao!

But this chapter. These two. All the characters in this story. I seriously cannot adore them more. And when she walked through that door and heard the doo-wop band I swear, you could not imagine the stupid, cheesy grin on my face! And then the tears when he got down on one knee. Omg Anya, your writing, the emotions and feelings it evokes...you my beautiful girl, are an absolute legend.

Apologies for rambling on and and mis spelt bits! I'm working with auto correct and overly eager thumbs!

Erron xoxo
Jesstew chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
So perfect :')
EmmettRose chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I could never get enough of this Edward and Bella. They just click.
MizzSkull chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I love this story 3
pudget12 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Loved this one too! I sure hope we get another little peek at them, someday.
Best in all you do,
Kelly
DanceLuvPeace chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
The Best Thing I Ever Read 3
Lots of love and props. The story was amazing. I laughed and awed in all the right places.
These too are amazing and so are you. Excellent writing.
dollindungarees chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
This story made me laugh out loud multiple times. Your Bella from Edward's perspective is even funnier. And their wedding song perfection.
Britmom chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Perfect! Just as the last story was, thanks!
Jasveen chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
oh my god i couldnt stop reading this great great story...so glad i found the sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Oh God that was so amazing! Made me laugh a lot and smile while reading it in public, making me probably look crazy (whoops), but it also made me cry happy tears because their love is so perfect so real so great and everything I dream of having one day, just a guy to love and adore me for all I am, craziness and perks included.. But enough with the heavy!
Also got really curious about how they would be if/when they had a baby omg it would be priceless, all the random shit bella would do and say lol
Gonna finish by saying I already miss these two
CafeMoCha chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Good God... Those EPOV Italics sequences: exquisite. They're
perfect in every way, and your two characters have transcended
the molds of the original characters. They've become people, a little
quirky, a little crazy, a little weird and a lot real. They only thing that
connects them to the original characters is how they are utterly meant
-to-be, both as friends and lovers. That you've accomplished as much
is a testament to your ability and prowess at understanding people, normal
everyday people and their relationships. It takes a skilled writer to know
where to exaggerate aspects and where to tone them down. I'm glad
I've found such an author. I take off my virtual top hat with a flourish
as a symbol of my appreciation.
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE!
lottieland chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I've read both of the stories and fallen in love with your version of the characters. They seem so much more... real? Can I say that? Their love is so pure, but they need the big fancy wedding or anything, which makes everything so much more believable, and it has given me faith in finding a relationship like this one day. I've always believed that if you truly love somebody, when it comes to a wedding, you shouldn't care about anything but marrying that person and looking forward to the rest of your lives together. You gave really captured that here, and I think it is written beautifully. Congratulations on making me cry and on the most wonderfully realistic love story I have probably ever read :)
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
I love stories that make me laugh and then tear up because of the love within, and this does just that.
1,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »