Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
kneon chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Actually a very sweet chapter. Bella has really grown, Edward has really helped her get over her relationship challenges.
kneon chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Oh wow. Something tells me the secret that Edward and Emmett have is not a proposal. The last part was so good though.

Was recommended to read this with a read-a-long on A Different Forest
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
I love these two together! Edward is so sweet. They got married and are so perfect together. I hope to have a love story like theirs; one that's not perfect for everyone but is perfect for us.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
Love. That is all.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Omg that was so fucking SWOOOOOOOOON! Best proposal for this couple...God this Edward is so perfect! He just might be my favorite Edward ever! & of course my favorite Bella too! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
I need more of this two you are awesome I want them to have babies.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
I'm laughing so hard. This story is wonderful.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I loved it! Im sad these to are going bye bye. I love this story!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
So happy you chose to write more. I absolutely love these two! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Love this story you should write outtakes maybe a baby.
prrrincess chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Falling in love with this Edward! RELATIONSHIP GOALS
Rabeya957 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Wonderful!
renewagain chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Okay so I just finished the other one and didn't want it to be over ...going through your stories and voila! Yay! What a present. They're back. And cuter than ever.
pootz307 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Still makes me cry more than any other fic I've read and definitely one of my top 5 favorites. Always a treat to come back and revisit this one and TBIEH.
lovepath chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Funny you say you hate chia pets. I have a friend who refers to Chia Rob, about Pattinson's abundance of quick growing hair.
1,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »