Reviews for The Best Thing I Ever Did
pian0hands chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
I swear this is the cutest story
rdmickey1989 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
OMG. That was soooo sweet I have a mouth full of cavities. :-)
ReaderKat chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Wow, loved it! Best proposal ever! Thanks for sharing!
Twinsmom chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
So much fun! They are so real and I love their goofiness!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Love. So. Much.
With gratitude, laughs, fun, love, happiness and peace, thank you for this story and all your writings.
T
pnkunicorns96 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
This is absolutely my favorite fanfic of all time. Thank you for this little tidbit furthering their relationship I love this Edward and Bella couple because it's not forced like all of the other fanfics I read. It's so real that it makes my heart melt
ktut chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I'm not sure what else I can say. Or how else I can say it. I loved these two stories. I love this Edward and I love this Bella. I want her to be my best friends. She's awesome.

This was so so beautiful and so so romantic and silly and swoony and just perfect. Reading it made me remember how lucky I am and how much I love my husband. I think it's sweet that your writing can do that. I'm rambling and likely making little sense but that just my straight up immediate reaction of how this fic made me feel. Thank you so much for sharing it. It's one of my absolute favourites! It may even be my most favourite ;)

So much love for this right now... *sigh* I just want to keep talking about how much I love this story and these characters!
ktut chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
lol I'm ALWAYS on my husband about how he takes off his socks in balls and his boxer briefs still in the pants too! This little scene made me giggle stupid happy like.

I don't have adequate words to express how romantic and funny and adorable and perfect this proposal scene was. Oh my, the swooning! Bravo!
ktut chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Hahahahahha! Omg! There's just too much funniest happening all through! I cannot!
ktut chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I'm reading this at work and can't get rid of the silly stupid big grin on my face. I actually burst out laughing last night in bed at the prequel's silly sexy humour and totally freaked my husband out. You're so clever!
ktut chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Yay! So swoony!
rbirdy23 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I'm just gonna say I like you so very much :)
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Awww, this sequel was the swooniest story ever! LOVED every word! Thank you for writing!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
This was the sweetest sequel ever! Loved it!
BlueIsSoul chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I just finished this. I am not a huge fluff fan, generally I like lots of drama, but this is so amazingly written. It did remind me of the show Friends. The wit and banter was spot on. The relationships between every single character was a pleasure to see. So many good moments. The ending was truly perfect for then. I loved how gentle this edward was and how feminist and cynical Bella was. I'm sure I will be retreading :)
1,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »