Reviews for Trustworthiness
Zoey chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Actually,this story is now 1 of my favs. I meen,you're describig it really really well. And Stephano was beyond adorable. And the last line cracked me up. I can actually imagine the tablecloth catching fire and Alex and Gia trying to put it out. Plzz make more!
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love the idea of Vitaly being an over-protective...elder brother? Father figure? I think I like elder brother more. I've always had a soft spot for pairings with an over-protective elder brother on the girl's side. XD

And I love your origin story for Gia. It seems so plausible. X3

Also love how you sneaked in a bit of Madagacar humor with their tablecloth catching fire. XD
Furattii chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was a great read! Loved how you kept the characters in tact! LOVED your portrayal of Vitaly, I hope we get to see more of this fix soon! I will be awaiting eagerly for it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i love the last lines XD

oh and its not 'net' its nyet Russian for no
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
No promises on the knives, goodness . . .

Heaven help Gia & Alex if Vitaly ever catches them kissing.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
How sweet!
MaybeitsAmy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Heyyy :D

This is really good. I love Vitaly...

The only thing I want to say is that you would type "net" but the real Russian word for no is "nyet." ...other than that this is great
Bloody Penguin chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yay 1st reviewer! I like this oneshot but i think you should continue it. Maybe let Vitaly talk to Alex like Gia's father would , you know scare the boy so bad he has to stop seeing the girl as ordered by a psycolohical doctor. :D anyway great story! Continue it if you would like, or dont, either way it is good!
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh Vitaly...-_-
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
And, you have nailed Vitaly and Stefano as well. I thought you would.

Your Stefano is adorably cute! well, he's a cutie-pie anyways.

Figures that Vitaly would not really trust Alex with Gia, I think this dude is always going to be nervous about this lion until Alex does something TRULY amazing to win Vitaly over.

It also figures that Vitaly would spy on them during their dates as well... Big Tiger guy really needs a girl to keep him from spying on Alex and Gia... I don't want to think what he would do if he caught them kissing, the knives would be thrown definitelly then.

I loved how Stefano was so protective of keeping Vitaly from hurting his new friends... he's got a soft spot for this "mr. alice" (LOVED Taht you put that in there... key Stefano trait! Same wiht Vitaly using Russian words from time to time.)

No clue as to what the big "marriage idea" between Melman and Gloria is taht you hinted to me about in taht PM in this one... perhaps in teh next one you put out?

Looking forward to seeing what it is!

I'd write more, but I have class starting in half an hour, and I need to get going!

Keep up the great work, I am always happy when you put up new stories!

Fur Power!