Reviews for Jerk Pair
Cool but Mr Roberson you didn't have to talk about Darwin like that. He's a nice kid
EvelioandZgroup chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
For the first time, I agree with Don. It may be short and sweet, but in total common sense this is nothing more than a reminder of what lives can turn on you. We don't want to know. I'd give it 0.5 out of 4 stars. It needs more point and longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I feel bad for rocky I can
Imagoin living with parents
Who scream at ech other

Rocky must of had a rogth
Child hood
MewMewKnowsWho chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Short, sweet and to the point. I like it! And to Don; SCREW OFF YOU LAZY LOWLIFE. NO ONE LIKES YOU AND THE WAY THAT YOU TREAT PEOPLE JUST SCREAMS "I'M DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION." If you hate the site then GET OFF or shut it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*Laughing hysterically* Really? They don't have a life? You obviously dont remember how much you have insulted and humiliated people. So Don, how about you get your dick-sucking dumbass self off fanfiction.
Lone Dark Knight chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ok Don you have no life. All that you do is troll on the internet because it's the only way that you can get any enjoyment out of your mediocre life. So shut up about Bigslayer's story because it's good ****er.
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
To Don :

Yeah, it was pretty short and pointless. I wrote it so they're would be a story for these two. Even if you hate me and my stories, honestly, thanks for reviewing. But why do you read and review if you hate this so much?

Wait, why do you go on this site at all if you think everything's terrible? To make fun of people? Look, I'm not that good, I know, but there are some talented people on this site and it offends me that you hate everyone.
Don chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Short, pointless and dumb. Get a life because you obviously don't have one.
Unused Ac0unt chapter 1 . 6/14/2012