Reviews for An Unconventional Proposal
nalex411 chapter 23 . 1/22
Wow this was absolutely amazing in every way. I have no words. But I guess that's why you're the writer ;)
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
Hey there! I just read this awesome story in one go and it was just... Well... Awesome! :D is there another chapter?
StanaBanana chapter 23 . 12/11/2015
This was one of the best lovestories ever written! And so funny too. Thank you so so much, i really enjoyed reading
alex1692 chapter 23 . 11/19/2015
OMG! This story is beautiful! I read it all in one breath. Really good job. Hope you will finish it
KrisN chapter 23 . 11/18/2015
I hope u finish this someday !
Wind-Of-Change2.0 chapter 23 . 10/16/2015
Hey, I just read your story for the first time and WOW!
When I read the 1st chapter I was like: well, that's a little bit unrealistic - but it is fanfiction so what the hell? And you prove me wrong. From then on until the end I was captivated by your story!
The way you wrote it, how you portrait the characters ... PERFECT! I loved how you took your time and not simply rushed it! I totally could picture them and the words you put into their mouths fitted them perfectly.
They were so many scenes I really liked throughout the story I can't mention them all. But for example the scene when Rick is in her bathroom while Kate is sitting in the bathtube - I hid my face under my blanked because I was for a short moment embarressed for Castle and than I continued to read and I just had to laugh out loud. That scene was hysterical!
But you didn't only write the fun scences great, but also the emotional once. I totally felt with them the whole time! What a great ride you took us with you and them!
I was so sad when I saw that the story was incomplete (I was around chapter 16 at that time), BUT I'm glad the story didn't stop as abruptly as I imagined it! I can live with this end ;)
That being said: if one day you decided to continue this story, I know that there will be many happy people ;) I know it's been too long since you updated, so I won't get my hopes up. I just hope inspiration left you (even thought you said you would finish this story) and not that anything happend to you and that's the reason you stopped writing!
I'm also sad to see that you haven't written any other stories, but you did something: you wrote one of the best Castle fanfiction I've ever read - if not the best. And I've read a lot of them ...
You totally pulled me into your story and made me squeal like a lil girl whenever there was a sweet moment. So THANK YOU! Thank you for taking the time to write this absolutely fantastic FF!
Will be reading it again and who knows maybe one day I will hear from you again ;) I definitely will hit this "follow & Favorite the author" button - a first for me ;)
Wishing you all best!
Greetings from Germany,
WindofChange2.0 :-)
Mavenish chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
Magnificent, wonderfully written, canon and adorable. Amazing scene, the reader is there in the rain waiting for them to lean closer, and closer...
scheggia chapter 23 . 6/13/2015
Hi there! So...When I started reading your fic, I knew it was incomplete. This is something I always try to avoid, cause I don't wanna get frustrated waiting for more hehe
Anyway, your fic was highly recommended and I couldn't resist! So I took my chances and started this journey and you know what? It was such a good decision!
I loved it all, the story and the writing! I'm sad to know you'll most likely never finish it, but it kinda has a sense of closure, so I'm okay with it.
Thank you for sharing! :) x
potterfanxp123 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Hahahaha. Hilarious start. Need to get caught up.
RainbowChaos chapter 23 . 5/12/2015
I started reading this a few days ago and I finally reached the end. So good, probably one of the best stories I've seen in a while. I really hope you haven't finished this yet because I would love to read more. You're a great writer! 3
AmyMaryFlores chapter 23 . 5/11/2015
Please finish this story
AmyMaryFlores chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
Are you going to finish this story
AmyMaryFlores chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Are you going to finish this story
awildermind chapter 23 . 4/11/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. And even if it's incomplete, I always enjoy reading it over and over! Well done, author!
theputz913 chapter 23 . 3/28/2015
Was that the end or was there supposed to be more?