Reviews for An Unconventional Proposal
Tom Knutson chapter 23 . 5/22
Very good story, please keep writing! ! !
fanficfan452 chapter 23 . 3/23
I just found and read this entire story. I LOVED this story. Your writing is amazing. I loved the way you used circumstances and quotes from the show and fit them into your story - VERY CLEVER. This is a beautiful love story. I can't express how much I loved the characters, the writing, and the plot of this story. I would love to read more or a part 2 to this story. I was disappointed that you did not have additional stories for me to read. You did an excellent job on this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. THANK YOU!
Tom Knutson chapter 23 . 3/19
Good story. Please keep writing.
41319always41319 chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
Finally! How in the world did mushrooms end up in Kate's bra?! I must've missed that bit.

This doesn't seem complete, hasn't been marked as such, and yet hasn't been updated in almost 3 years. Have you abandoned this even though you said you wouldn't a few chapters back? At least you got them to this point and didn't leave on too much angst. I do, however, hope all is well and that you complete this.
41319always41319 chapter 22 . 9/21/2016
Kate's immediate anger upon Rick's arrival was a bit overdramatic. Of course she should be a little hurt, but shutting the door in his face as if it was his fault they were once again interrupted, and she left the party on her own accord.

Also, I'm not sure if it's just the language where you're from, but you use the words 'draw(s)' when it should be 'drawer(s)' pertaining to a place for storage.
41319always41319 chapter 21 . 9/21/2016
Rick and Kate should run into each other like they did in the beginning of this fic, confess their feelings for each other in a rushed, overly excited fashion, and totally make out on the floor wherever they landed! Brings thing full circle, eh?!
41319always41319 chapter 20 . 9/21/2016
Ugh, why'd you have to go and have Paula interrupt such a pivotal moment?! Now look at what you've done lol.
41319always41319 chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
Aww look at them planning to see each other when they don't have to.
41319always41319 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Good chapter. The scene in the combination bookstore-coffee shop made my romantic heart beat, I loved it. Now let's see if Mr. Castle admits his feelings for Ms. Beckett in the next chapter and how she feels in return.
41319always41319 chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
The part where Castle said he thought he broke his lung was hilarious. Uh oh. What's wrong now that has Paula needing to speak to both of them?!
41319always41319 chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
I thought Castle was gonna give Kate a taste of the sauce from his finger. Would've made for an awkward, sexually charged moment on their three week-aversary lol. Also, you used the phrase "for all times' sake" and it should've been "for old times' sake"...
41319always41319 chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
As amusing as that was, I'm still wondering how he got somewhere with her key to make a copy of it and get it back to her without her noticing being that he wasn't trying to extend any time spent with her? Maybe there was a date we didn't get to see and he somehow distracted her while they were some place a key could be made.. idk lol.
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Haha this will definitely be interesting! It's different to see neither one of them fascinated with the other upon first meet.

I see a few than/then mix-ups, wanna be careful of those.
Aricotta15 chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
Oh god! Perfect.. loved it so much..
Fiona Bee chapter 23 . 5/14/2016
Just when I think I've read all the great Castle AUs I discover this gem. Seriously, I loved it so much. It wasn't until I got to the last chapter that I realised it wasn't finished even though you said in an authors note that it would definitely get finished :( I'm glad you left it at a point that they were together though. I live in hope that there will be a new chapter someday. Amazing fic!