Reviews for An Unconventional Proposal
scheggia chapter 23 . 6/13
Hi there! So...When I started reading your fic, I knew it was incomplete. This is something I always try to avoid, cause I don't wanna get frustrated waiting for more hehe
Anyway, your fic was highly recommended and I couldn't resist! So I took my chances and started this journey and you know what? It was such a good decision!
I loved it all, the story and the writing! I'm sad to know you'll most likely never finish it, but it kinda has a sense of closure, so I'm okay with it.
Thank you for sharing! :) x
potterfanxp123 chapter 1 . 5/14
Hahahaha. Hilarious start. Need to get caught up.
RainbowChaos chapter 23 . 5/12
I started reading this a few days ago and I finally reached the end. So good, probably one of the best stories I've seen in a while. I really hope you haven't finished this yet because I would love to read more. You're a great writer! 3
AmyMaryFlores chapter 23 . 5/11
Please finish this story
AmyMaryFlores chapter 22 . 5/11
Are you going to finish this story
AmyMaryFlores chapter 1 . 4/22
Are you going to finish this story
EnglishReader chapter 23 . 4/11
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. And even if it's incomplete, I always enjoy reading it over and over! Well done, author!
theputz913 chapter 23 . 3/28
Was that the end or was there supposed to be more?
Mitchmouse chapter 23 . 1/29
Um, yeah...wow! What a great story! I can't believe this is the only Castle fanfic you have written. Well done, BareWriter. Well done.
houngnum chapter 23 . 1/25
I love the note that last chapter ended on, but any chance there would be an epilogue? Come back, we miss you
cchao chapter 23 . 1/4
I love this fic! really creative idea:) is this the end or will there be more to read?
TheCastleWatcher chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
I just read all 23 chapters in one sitting and I must say, I love this. I only found your story because it made it onto favourites list by a Tumblr author called castlefanfics, and I'm so glad I decided to read it. I usually stay away from stories not marked as complete.
After reading I obviously noticed its not technically finished, even though its at an almost natural stopping point, and you've not updated in a while so I was wondering if you planned to take it further or even finish it with an epilogue?
Its still brilliant and well worth the favourite and the follow regardless. Well done.
jasamlante chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
This is making me cry. It's like Ross and Rachel all over again (from friends, if you're not familiar well then this is awkward...) but wow. You're an amazing writer. I am going to finish readin now. :)
Sheffield93 chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
I just found this story yesterday after it came up on tumblr. I've read it straight through not wanting to stop. It's brilliant and funny. I don't know if you intended to finish it here but if you have then it was a great ending.
wyohending chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
I really hope if you find the time to write, that you could do an epilogue because his story is amazing :)