Reviews for Five Times Riza said No to Roy Mustang
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Loved it... so much like the power couple they are... good work...
Mila chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was really freaking good! Wow! I like it!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Very nice! I do love these two together.
RenegadeOyu chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is the second time I read this and D: Gah ! THE FEELS. Amazingly written -
zoey chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
As a fellow writer and fullmetal alchemist fan I must say that I enjoyed this very much. One thing I really loved was that you made mustang the murderer of winery's parents. I watched the brotherhood version and as we all know scar is the one who commited it but this is fanfiction and I feel that gave it a new depth. My only problem with it is that personally I don't see Roy Mustang as the kind of person who would so openly and repeatedly "make a move" (sorry I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it) on a fellow officer. However that's just me and seeing as the series only really gave us a view on his personality as it was post was post war so it's hard to say if that's who he was or not. I guess it doesn't really matter. In any case I really enjoyed this. I loved the flow of the story and you really know how to set the scene. I think what I loved most is that you portrayed their characteristics very well. You really picked up the essence of who they were and carried it out. When I was reading this I surprisingly found myself thinking that if this situation were actually to occur I would definitely see them reacting like this and it's really hard sometimes for writers to do that. All in all I was pretty impressed.
p.s. Sorry it was so long. I just had a lot going through my head. hope you didn't mind.
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was a cute story I liked it so much. :)
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love this! Every single scene had something special. Very entertaining and interesting.
mozartexpress chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Well-written fic with an interesting take on another side of both Roy and Riza's relationship. Though I would have preferred if it was based more on the manga but yeah whichever works.
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is a work of art! The way you presented the scenes is lovely and the bits of conversations in between made me smile. And, may I just say that the last scene was heartwarming? ) Thanks for sharing this one to us.
Narwhalphonse chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This made me cry... which doesn't ever happen... I mean ever...

Good job dearie
lye tea chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I loved this, especially your insight into Roy's psyche. I like how you portrayed their interactions. It made sense. They were both very in-character.
Mathlete64 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really liked this story, I thought the characters were not OOC at all
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is wonderful and sweet! I wish there was more. I really do love reading this pairing and it's always so much more enjoyable when the author is good too. Great job and I hope to read mo of your work soon!
CRuser chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
one of the best FMA fanfics I've read so far. I love how you stayed true to the characters; it sounded like the original author could have written this. Good job! I will love to read more of your work!
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I reviewed this story on LJ already, but I saw it here and noticed it had no reviews and that made me infinitely sad.

I think it bears repeating that this story is fantastic. Really well thought out and very emotional. I look forward to reading more from you (Royai would be great!).