Reviews for Making it Right
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 21h ago
Love it! :)
Itsmecoon chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Very nice story I enjoyed it a lot!
Not June chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Like :)
Bella Kundu chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I realize that you put a warning in your summary, probably precisely so that you don't get reviews like this one, but I just can't keep myself from saying this, even though I shouldn't have read this in the first place. Violence is not ever a manifestation of love. Yes, consequences are important, and Neal is lucky to have people in his life who care enough about him to try to show him the difference from right and wrong. But violence is not the right way to achieve that. This story is not about true love. I know, I was warned, so I shouldn't be complaining. My apologies for leaving a complaining review when you explicitly asked people with views like mine not to. No apologies, however, for my opinion.
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Loved this story! Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I thought this was a great story I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing! :)
nannyg43 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
everyone needs family:)
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Great story. I truly enjoyed it. :)
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
What a sweet, well-written installment. Yes I do watch this show. I like the family interaction between the characters. Peter and El are a lovely couple too. ;)

I enjoy the funny banter between Peter and Neal too. Never, ever doubt me when I give a fond review, please. :) They are my pleasure and from my deepest heart.

Great job. ) I enjoyed this lovely story so far. You write far better than me. I've been at this for a long time too, take great pride in that praise.

Bianca, aka DiNozzo Fangirl
Evgeniya chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
"Holy shit Peter, are we done?" That almost killed me!

I did really like this story. Especially the last chapter. I like any story with a happy ending, but that was so beautiful. Good job!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
What a very satisfying ending to the story. Ell is right, they do need each other. "Peter did a very thorough job," such a cute phrase. It was a wonderful first story and I can't wait for more stories. You do a great job of portraying the family dynamic in WC.
hecticlife chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Great story.
5-STAR chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Great story! I love stories like this!
chinapps22 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Awesome story. You should make a series out of it :)
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012