Reviews for Who Is Heba?
Ps chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
You are a fucking retard.
Mystery girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Omg my name is Heba that's why is so special and now it's made up in yugi oh yay me!
Yami's Sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Good points lol.
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Thank you! I was dying to know who Heba was lol Thanks for summing that up! :D
Hope-sama chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
this was great. even though i already know this. thank you for the amusement.
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh so that's who Heba is. Thank you for clearing that up. :D
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So cool way of explaining who Heba is is a general sense of many fanfiction writers...my only question is: where do people get the translation for game in ancient egyptian as heba because i have yet to find suitable proof and almost every fanfic i've read with heba claims this but i've yet to find actually proof. in arabic it means "gift" but i have yet to find this
puffin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Thank you. That cleared up a lot of confusion on my part. I have noticed that a lot of fanfiction writers are using Heba and I had no idea who that was. Thank you onces again for clearing this up for me. Now I know.
puffin
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I loved your story and the funny thing people dont understand is that Heba and Yugi are mostly the same person. In one shipping, the pairing is Atem, Yugi and Yami where they will have Yami call Yugi his hikari or aibou and Atem would call him Heba or little one. So your story is right to the point as well.
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Love the story! I've read many story about Heba, come into conclusion that Heba is "Another" Yugi-depending on his/her role in fanfiction. But I never knew that Heba's come from you. I think you could be proud that Heba's quite a popular character. I hardly see a well-known fan-made character like Heba in any other fandom. Oh, and thank you for creating Heba, too.
InuYoiushi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Cool story, I who Heba is for fanfiction writer's stories.
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ahhh, I see, thanks for answering my question in a rather... Um... Interesting way! :)
samaurai chapter 1 . 6/14/2012