Reviews for Nowhere is Safe
SpazmatismLive chapter 9 . 2/2
I'm upset that Michael actually went into the mail, because one, Edward should have destroyed it and/or not left it at the table, because he knows about keeping military secrets, also, my personal opinion is that he would be PISSED that his privacy was not respected. Also, Ed would be court-martialed because military secrets got out so easily.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
I honestly thought that, after reading the letter from Al, Ed was going to turn to Michael and be like "You were completely right, my brothers dominant arm fell off so he was writing with his other hand" and then walk away XD
Ronden Kiagre chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
You know, anyone who doesn't imagine Allen Rickman as Snape is doing it wrong. JK has said in an interview that even before the movies came out she always imagined the role with him in mind.
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
HAHA! That last line! I EAT mystery for breakfast!
WrathAndRain chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
Wow this is brilliant! I must say the Boggart thing really made me sad... :'(
WrathAndRain chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Woop woop this is getting curious...ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER -
WrathAndRain chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Well this is pretty brilliant so far! I love it! I don't generally read crossovers, because I don't like crossing two completely different universes together because it just feels wrong, but this is awesome. It molds brilliantly together and it's easily the only crossover I've ever enjoyed!
Quiet Leaf chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Haha, I'm 4'8", but I'm a little younger than Ed. (And short for my age, though unlike Ed, I'm proud to be small. XD)
Quiet Leaf chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I hate how Moody seems so snobbish to me in this. Don't take offense, please, I'm just saying. :)
Edward Elric chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Umbridge is an old hag who probably is more suited to a mental institution than the MoM of all things. MoldyBoxers over there needs to take lessons if he wants to surpass Delowintelligence Bridgebrain in my books.
feckoff chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Dude, you like Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, AND Sherlock?! How do we not know each other yet?!
feckoff chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Are Hoho and Ed gonna have a nice, good, fatherly-son relationship? I fucking love when that happens, and so wished it had in the anime.
feckoff chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Ha, forgot about that boggart. Scared me for a second there when it had taken the form of Al.
Whateee chapter 17 . 1/10/2015
Omg I totally looked like O.O when I saw "Kateus" as Envy's name! I'm Finnish, that's why...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Your plot/logic has a flaw: hermione didn't comprehend what elements made up the dust, so she shouldn't have been able to perform any transmutation, complete or otherwise, without a rebound.