Reviews for Nowhere is Safe - Old Version
Edward Elric chapter 12 . 1/12
Umbridge is an old hag who probably is more suited to a mental institution than the MoM of all things. MoldyBoxers over there needs to take lessons if he wants to surpass Delowintelligence Bridgebrain in my books.
AlchemicAliens chapter 7 . 1/11
Dude, you like Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, AND Sherlock?! How do we not know each other yet?!
AlchemicAliens chapter 4 . 1/11
Are Hoho and Ed gonna have a nice, good, fatherly-son relationship? I fucking love when that happens, and so wished it had in the anime.
AlchemicAliens chapter 3 . 1/11
Ha, forgot about that boggart. Scared me for a second there when it had taken the form of Al.
Whateee chapter 17 . 1/10
Omg I totally looked like O.O when I saw "Kateus" as Envy's name! I'm Finnish, that's why...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Your plot/logic has a flaw: hermione didn't comprehend what elements made up the dust, so she shouldn't have been able to perform any transmutation, complete or otherwise, without a rebound.
TheHaloFreak chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
I love this story! So much!
Poor Ed, he spends pretty much his whole time at Hogwarts in a hospital bed. I suppose it's not so different than how he spends his time in the manga either haha
I'm just gonna come out an say this, I love Lust. In this story. I felt like in the manga/brotherhood she never really amounted to anything. She was a pretty disappointing villain because she died so early, I love how in this story you've spent time on her character. She comes out quite different then what I thought of her as in the manga, but I don't see that as make her OOC. Quite the opposite actually. I love her almost loving Ed thing. I really do. I almost cried when she died. For some odd reason the song "Foolin" by Def Leppard really reminds me of her in this story. Maybe you should give it a listen... Anyone who disagrees with Lust not at least wanting Ed is just wrong in my opinion. I mean just look at the homunculi, Gluttony wants to eat EVRYTHING, Greed wants EVERYTHING, Envy is jealous of EVERYONE, and so on, so it makes sense to assume Lust would want everyone. It makes sense that she would have more acute or special feelings for Ed. Not that I particularly shipped them, I love Winry and Ed too much for that, but I loved what it added to the story and to her character.
Roy is amazing. Just straight up. Fighting Wraith!Ed and Envy and Father all at once. He's so awesome! I wish there had been more Riza. I love him an Riza(who doesn't?) but that bit you added about her telling Roy not to go crazy on Envy made me really happy. :)
Al needed to be in the epilogue. He wasn't and he needed to be.
I loved how you made Ed use a memory charm on the Wizarding World so that the events of the HP books could continue normally.
Mad-Eye turning Ed into a cat was one of my favorite parts, and not something I imagine he would ever get over. :)
I feel like Ed was able to do magic a little to easily. I know he's an alchemical prodigy and has seen truth and all but I still find it doubtfull he would be able to just do a patronus while surrounded by dementors having only read about them. Ed has some serious trauma in his past that those soul munchers would just love so I think he would have had a hard time casting any magic in that sittuion, let alone something so advanced. Hermione even has trouble with that spell and Harry taught it to her. But hey, sheer determination can get you pretty far and they were trying to vacuum Al. Still his exceedingly amazing magical abilities were slightly Mary-Sue-ish.
While it made me happy that Ed and got to forgive each other and have a happy father-son relationship, it also made me exceedingly angry. I admit I sort of love how much Ed hates him and calls him "bastard" and "old man" and other names. I think Ed could maybe move on, and forgive his father for leaving but I don't think he would ever accept him as his dad. He could probably manage civil for Alphonse's sake, but he would never really trust him. He's always be afraid to let him in, not wanting to get hurt again. Which Honenhiem probably would end up hurting Ed again because 1 Ed would be holding him to ridiculous standards and 2 Honenhiem is just not a good father. Yes he loves his boys but he just doesn't know how to show it. And that wouldn't change. I mean the first time he sees Ed after like ten years he calls him a bed-wetter and says he's running away, then the next second he's being all "he's exactly like I was at his age"
Anyway I love this story! Don't know if I will read the rewrite, but I certainly enjoyed this!
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I dont think Al was OOC because remember the chapter that Al went off on Izumi? This was a lot worse so he wasn't OOC at all. I would have been OOC if he was just about as calm as Ed saying things like "Its okay, I understand, we promised to do anything to get out bodies back" etc etc..
bluesonicblast chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Ooooooooo dis gun b GOOOD
bluesonicblast chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wow. Ed's dad is an even bigger jerk than I imagined.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
I would love to see a fanfic where Snape raises Ed! Please write that :D
A Stranger 0.0 chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Everyone wanted Umbridge to die more than Voldi xD
I'll review fully at the end incase anyone's wond'ring...
A Stranger 0.0 chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
I actually skipped Umbridge's speach, it was so terrible...
FaithUmbraWitch chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I'm glad that you decided to keep the older version of Nowhere is Safe, and you'll be redoing this story too. I may not have had the chance to post a review before hand, but I really enjoyed your story. Actually I enjoy all of your FMA-related work.

Will the redone version of NiS be based on the manga/Brotherhood universe? Oh, and will there be some sibling fluff between Ed, Envy and Lust (I read your FMA BBI tumblr and saw your Deviantart page)? And are you going to keep the bit of Parental!Mustang? I am a sucker for that.

I hope that you'll update soon!
Everybody knows it chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
NOOO! Ed should become a beater!