Reviews for Chuck Vs ISIS
Herb74 chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Awesome! I enjoy reading the story
garnetflint chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
I enjoyed this story, and while I agree with you that chapter 10 was perhaps the "perfect" ending, I don't mind where Chapter 11 has left us. The line about one last mission was a nice inclusion. One quibble wuld be, I'd change the very last line a little, but you have done great work. Most highschool students couldn't have pulled it off!
KryptonitePoison chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I thought ch10 was the end, the perfect ending. Then you make Bechman a villain, a bad guy. If she did that on purpose, that's just wrong. I don't what her reason was. That was just wrong. And you ruined a perfect ending by doing that.
Tempe4Booth chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
OH CRUMBS!
Jason75 chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Eric - I read your first chapter, then stopped, as I could tell we were somewhat telling the same sort of story, so I didn't want to copy any of your stuff. Really well done. What we were left with on TV sure felt like we needed another dozen eps or so to wrap things up. You did so nicely. Thanks. Are you writing more? I am in the middle of a sequel to my first one, it gets a little addicting, plus, it's almost as good as watching it on tv, almost. Take care!
KryptonitePoison chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
I agree with you. This is the ending we should have got but Shwedak screwed us in the backside. They should be hung up by their intrails and the crows peck their eyeballs out. And the buzzards eat their carcasses. And the flies and maggots feast on whatever is left. And the dogs naw on their bones for ending the show the way they did. Thank you for giving us the ending we should have gotten.
tony chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
really love the story its amazing... cant wait for next update
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Great chapter. I think this should be the ending. But I will reserve judgment. Please continue.
uplink2 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Another solid chapter. Enjoyed Sarah being the one who brought him back. Looking forward to what's next.
KryptonitePoison chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
I'm glad Sarah was able to kill brown, although I'm surprised it was that easy. But I kinda wish he had been able to stop him, himself. I liked people thinking Chuck while they were waiting to here how he was doing. Poor Sarah, she's crying her eyes out. I love that Sarah made Chuck fight to live. But what did Sarah mean by not knowing or caring what the future held, if Chuck died she would care. I knew he would be okay, and everybody is happy is happy. You could have kept the suspense going by waiting till the next chapter.
Tempe4Booth chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
i can't wait for what you have in store for the last two chapters. and i loved this chapter
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Chuck took the bullet but it was Sarah's love which got him to fight for his life! Please continue.
KryptonitePoison chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Why does every bad guy have an evil laugh, it must be a job requirement, do they perfect it in bad guy school (okay class let's all practice our evil laugh, ready? GO!) If Brown knew every move Chuck would make, why didn't Chuck do what he's good at and think outside the box and make a move Brown wouldn't be expecting? Why didn't he do the Morgan? "Three verses twelve, sounds like good odds to me" I agree. What was the click, when Brown to a shot at Chuck?
uplink2 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
A little short but a good chapter. Still got to believe Chuck has something up his sleeve too.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Great Chapter. I loved the confrontation between Brown and Chuck. Please continue.