Reviews for Reasons Against Denial
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
gahhhhhh so cuuuute :3
tam418 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
oooooooch this is soooo wonderful :D really liked the story on the whole, although I'm always sad when somebody hurts themself :( the idea to give draco "reasons against denial" is really good :D liked it!
MyKidneysHateMe chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
more plz
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
not bad, but the "the end" at the end of every chapter was terribly annoying
RainbowDuck chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Please continue this story! I feel like you have just given me a teaser. I would desperatly love to read more of this one!
MagicNinjaUnicorn chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Aww, nice ending! This whole story was INCREDIBLE! :D :D :D
Keep up the good work! :D
Woah, no lengthy review this time! Eh, it's almost 1:00 an...wait it's almost 1:00 am, how long have I been on FF?! 0.0
MagicNinjaUnicorn chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Ohmymg, every time I think I've calmed down I read a new chapter and start fangirling again. And I fangirl by smiling like an idiot and saying "awww!" and squealing repeatedly into my pillow, in case you wanted to know.
But this was by far the most ADORABLE chapter yet! :3
I love protective Harry...maybe for a fifth chapter you could have him go all bada*s-boy-who-lived on some random kid who makes fun of Draco. Just a thought.
Hmm, but there's still another chapter to read, so maybe you did it there?
Better find out! :D
MagicNinjaUnicorn chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
*insert more fangirling here* wow, I'm having a fangirly night.
And you are to thank for that!
Hahaha! Gotta love Ron XD
Lol, Pansy and Blaise's bet.
I don't mean to be blunt, but who the f*ck is Theo? Is he like, an OC or something, or is he an actual background-type of character? Because I don't recognize him at all.
Anywhooooooo, I need to read the rest. BYEBYE! :D
MagicNinjaUnicorn chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OHMYMG DRARRY! :D :D
I think I'm officially in love with Blaise. He's just so f*cking awesome.
I also think that I'm in love with this story. Because its, in one word, amazinglyawesomelyepiclyinsa nelyincredible. I don't care if that's not a word.
All of your writing never fails to make me fangirl my head off. :D :D
You rock. Keep up the awesome work. :D
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So, instead of having Draco being confident and in control of his own life, you make him weak in front of his friends, making it seem like he has to have them make his decisions and having to share every bit of detail over his love life and have them read his mail. That's just too ooc for me. You made Pansy and Blaise down right annoying. And i just can't finish this story cause I can't stand reading stories where the authors make either Draco or Harry in capable of making their own decisions unless their friends approve.
Lumcer chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Nice little story, I like Harry's little spats of lost control. The rain reminded me of the donkey in winny the pooh... I know his name but can't spell it haha... Thanks for writing it!

KCK-Lumcer
Kialandi chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It's really... bad.
Nikita Domolov chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
a little cheesey but hey who doesn't love cheese (i don't intend that to offend just joking is all) i really enjoyed it it showed a soft side to draco that i like. And i think you did a wonderful job on the graphic scene not too much an not to little and with the emotional part to it made it seem special. Despite the number of reviews don't give up and don't listen to assholes that flame. :D

and thank you for the story
Dark Side cookies for everyone who reviews Toodles,
TheQueen'sAttack chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I think i'm going to explode aaannndddd... there goes my ovaries. And my pancreas.
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 4 . 7/9/2012