Reviews for candlelight eyes
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 1/24
if you can call perfection incoherence, only then is this incoherent. Its beautiful.
AvatarLegendAwesome chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Absolutely stunning! You write beautifully!
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I thought I reviewed this but I guess I didn't so here is my incoherent attempt at a review: OH MY SPIRIT OASIS EMOTIONS ALSO ASAMI YES
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
omg.
MakoxKorra. 3333333333333333333
so cuteee. :)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*gross sobbing*

WHY MUST MY SECOND OTP (you know which one is my one true love) BE SO BEAUTIFUL?

I hope Bryke doesn't mess up the Makorra more than they have so far. I mean I love it, story and all, but the fandom went totally cray-cray when they never broke off Masami correctly. I was frankly way too intense in my fangirling to notice that. But yeah, anyway. I hope they just don't make them all lovey dovey. I'd be both surprised (because JEEZ KORRA IS SO NOT LIKE THAT) and disappointed... I'm sure you would be too.

LOVE THIS ONE TOO.
kay chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love the idea of Councilman!Mako. It's seems really apropiate for him, cool ad collected and caring as he is. More please!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
SHIT I FORGOT I'M SORRY.

BUT THIS.

YOU WROTE MAKORRA THAT DIDN'T KILL ME.

SARA.

IS THERE MORE.

THERE MUST BE MORE.

AND IF THIS DOES NOT SATISFY YOU, THE FIRST VERSION MUST HAVE BEEN THE MOST AMAZING THING YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN BECAUSE HOLY SHIT THIS IS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD JUST PUT YOU IN MY POCKET AND MAKE YOU WRITE ALL MY OTP'S FOR ME FOREVER.

THAT IS ALL.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was very sweet, I think.

There was a very soft, quiet murmur of memories and nostalgia and just waiting that made everything come together.

Poor Mako, just waiting and doing work and having to worry. But he seems much more mature than how he is in your other stories, more grown-up and understanding and quiet.

I really like how this came together, nothing overly romantic but soft and light. Great job!
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I think I saw a dress like this. I'm not sure though.

Councilman Mako. I can see him fit that job description perfectly. GAH THE PERFECT COUPLE. Personality wise.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love this, I *love* this. It's *beautiful.* Honestly beautiful. Each word was completely captivating and brilliant. Adoring this, and there's nothing more to say than that. Which is odd, because I *always* have something to say.
just-another-waterbender chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is such a beautiful story. You have true skill. Kudos to you for writing this, it's so lovely.
Tune4Toons chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I absolutely love your writing style. Mako's emotions were just heart wrenching, and even his blank shock at Korra's sudden return was just brilliant. And I loved the ending too, left as an open interpretation in that sense. Loved it lots. Cheers!

Tune
TheRealTayler13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
plz update soon cant wait to read more
ebonynightwriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. This was amazing. Amazing, lovely, heart-wrenching , perfect writing and- UGH. You're just so so GOOD. My FEELS. Makorra FEELS.

Great stuff. Perfection. Never stop. You amazing person.

Toushi