Reviews for Wrath
darkraistlyn chapter 34 . 6/14
I just read that whole thing in one sitting. This was fantastic. The characters were SPOT on and I was right there in the world with them the whole time. Completely immersive.
gaRdenia6 chapter 34 . 5/8
I love this fanfic! Its plot is pretty good, I can't stop reading it! At some points, I really thought Roy wouldn't make it, lose to Wrath and be gone forever, I couldn't guess what would happen next! Riza is very tough, she fights and does everything. Wrath in the form of Roy is somehow cute, he's like a boy whose dog didn't play with him, so he rampages and tries to get his dog play with him even if he has to hurt or do horrible thing to it, but also try not kill because he loves it lol what a terrible compare I have written.
icefox425 chapter 34 . 4/4
Hey, I enjoyed reading this fic! It was a pretty believable scenario, and I loved what you did with Riza and the rest of Mustang's squad. I especially enjoyed reading about all of their codes and ways to get in contact with each other. Trisha's Lullaby was a nice touch. I was a little shocked by your decision to axe Envy (and Gluttony offscreen for some reason, poor guy) early on, but it opened opportunities with Lust and her reaction to betrayal, so that was nice.

I do have to say that I was really disappointed that you didn't take any opportunity to compare Ling and Roy's similar yet vastly different situations. I guess it's because Greedling was stationed with Edward most of the time and did as he pleased, but it still felt like a bit of a wasted opportunity, albeit one that would have not contributed to the overall motion of the plot. Still, though, poor Greed and Ling. At least you saved Fu.
Gomboc123 chapter 34 . 2/3
This story is so amazing I love it! The plot line was really well executed as a parallel to the anime, and hooked me the entire way through. Everyone was really in character, and I love how Riza grew and developed throughout. Amazing writing!
Lt.Gungirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Very good writing and I absolutely loved the emphasis on team Mustang. I was glad to see a fic where the men who support him were the ones that put together the rescue and the coup. Dude I was crying right along with Falman. That moment was more shattering then Riza's. Because for a a man like Falman to cry and feel that much loss so clearly is so hard. The fact that he cried made me just lose it. I was a little peeved by the battle of the promised day. It was just so horrific to see the mental image of Roy Mustang killing good men. It may not have been him. And he may have been fully consumed by Wrath, but it was still soul shattering to visualize it. I liked the role of Riza as a commander and but felt q twinge of pain when i saw her do the things Roy shield have been. Overall an amazing fanfic. Thank you for writing it!
Silimaira chapter 34 . 6/8/2015
You're amazing. Seriously. And so was this.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/19/2015
I love this story!
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 34 . 5/10/2015
YES! I don't always find awesome Fullmetal Alchemist stories like that! Good work!
One with the Wind chapter 34 . 5/1/2015
Absolutely perfect!
Majialin chapter 34 . 4/20/2015
Woah.
This was so captivating, that I'm speechless! Thank you!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Omg it's gets even more intense each chapter o.o
Still an awesome and well written fanfic though
MikuHatsunecx chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
Holy crap this is getting really interesting...
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Holy shit Roy Mustang is Wrath! (o) Great first chapter BTW. I can tell I'm gonna enjoy reading this fanfic
Guest chapter 34 . 1/3/2015
This is honestly one of the best AU stories I've read! It is one of my favorites. Great job, please keep writing! :)
The Lunar Lioness chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
I don't review that much and I'm not really very good at expressing enjoyment of any kind of writing.

All I will say that is that is currently 5am in the morning, I have school in 2 and a half hours and I'm feeling a surprising lack of remorse for rejecting sleep in favour of reading this in one sitting.

Take that as you will.