Reviews for Wrath
thestaffofra chapter 10 . 3/7
Hello! I just found this story through a link on tumblr and I am.. deeply impressed by it thus far. All this attention to detail and just, wow. Anyways, the reason I decided to stop and comment on this chapter is because I just happen to think that having Mrs. Bradley's love of dogs be the safety measure ensuring Hayate's well-being is just one of the most amazing things for anyone to think of ever. Kudos to you, author.
didsomeonesayroyai chapter 34 . 3/1
omg its the first time ive read a fanfic this long and holy moly it was simply amazing i cant put it into words! kudos!
Akabane Girl chapter 34 . 2/8
WOW! Not fond of AU but this one has trapped my heart! I think I'm in love with it. Thanks for your wonderful writing.
mustangsgloves chapter 34 . 12/20/2016
This has to be one of my all-time favorite fics. After re-reading it for the second time, I'm still in love. You tell a wonderful story, indulge me in Royai, and have an action packed and driven plot. Thanks so much for writing this, it's amazing!
bethisapoato chapter 34 . 10/24/2016
Wow! That was amazing! You're a really talented writer! Thank you!
geeka chapter 34 . 8/18/2016
this is not a review but I think that the author of this fanfic would like this watch?v-U_wRVLr0Ys
darkraistlyn chapter 34 . 6/14/2016
I just read that whole thing in one sitting. This was fantastic. The characters were SPOT on and I was right there in the world with them the whole time. Completely immersive.
gaRdenia6 chapter 34 . 5/8/2016
I love this fanfic! Its plot is pretty good, I can't stop reading it! At some points, I really thought Roy wouldn't make it, lose to Wrath and be gone forever, I couldn't guess what would happen next! Riza is very tough, she fights and does everything. Wrath in the form of Roy is somehow cute, he's like a boy whose dog didn't play with him, so he rampages and tries to get his dog play with him even if he has to hurt or do horrible thing to it, but also try not kill because he loves it lol what a terrible compare I have written.
icefox425 chapter 34 . 4/4/2016
Hey, I enjoyed reading this fic! It was a pretty believable scenario, and I loved what you did with Riza and the rest of Mustang's squad. I especially enjoyed reading about all of their codes and ways to get in contact with each other. Trisha's Lullaby was a nice touch. I was a little shocked by your decision to axe Envy (and Gluttony offscreen for some reason, poor guy) early on, but it opened opportunities with Lust and her reaction to betrayal, so that was nice.

I do have to say that I was really disappointed that you didn't take any opportunity to compare Ling and Roy's similar yet vastly different situations. I guess it's because Greedling was stationed with Edward most of the time and did as he pleased, but it still felt like a bit of a wasted opportunity, albeit one that would have not contributed to the overall motion of the plot. Still, though, poor Greed and Ling. At least you saved Fu.
Gomboc123 chapter 34 . 2/3/2016
This story is so amazing I love it! The plot line was really well executed as a parallel to the anime, and hooked me the entire way through. Everyone was really in character, and I love how Riza grew and developed throughout. Amazing writing!
Lt.Gungirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Very good writing and I absolutely loved the emphasis on team Mustang. I was glad to see a fic where the men who support him were the ones that put together the rescue and the coup. Dude I was crying right along with Falman. That moment was more shattering then Riza's. Because for a a man like Falman to cry and feel that much loss so clearly is so hard. The fact that he cried made me just lose it. I was a little peeved by the battle of the promised day. It was just so horrific to see the mental image of Roy Mustang killing good men. It may not have been him. And he may have been fully consumed by Wrath, but it was still soul shattering to visualize it. I liked the role of Riza as a commander and but felt q twinge of pain when i saw her do the things Roy shield have been. Overall an amazing fanfic. Thank you for writing it!
Silimaira chapter 34 . 6/8/2015
You're amazing. Seriously. And so was this.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/19/2015
I love this story!
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 34 . 5/10/2015
YES! I don't always find awesome Fullmetal Alchemist stories like that! Good work!
One with the Wind chapter 34 . 5/1/2015