Reviews for Wrath
Silimaira chapter 34 . 6/8
You're amazing. Seriously. And so was this.
I love this story!
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 34 . 5/10
YES! I don't always find awesome Fullmetal Alchemist stories like that! Good work!
One with the Wind chapter 34 . 5/1
Absolutely perfect!
Majialin chapter 34 . 4/20
Woah.
This was so captivating, that I'm speechless! Thank you!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 4 . 1/12
Omg it's gets even more intense each chapter o.o
Still an awesome and well written fanfic though
MikuHatsunecx chapter 3 . 1/12
Holy crap this is getting really interesting...
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 1/12
Holy shit Roy Mustang is Wrath! (o) Great first chapter BTW. I can tell I'm gonna enjoy reading this fanfic
This is honestly one of the best AU stories I've read! It is one of my favorites. Great job, please keep writing! :)
The Lunar Lioness chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
I don't review that much and I'm not really very good at expressing enjoyment of any kind of writing.

All I will say that is that is currently 5am in the morning, I have school in 2 and a half hours and I'm feeling a surprising lack of remorse for rejecting sleep in favour of reading this in one sitting.

Take that as you will.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
This was a wonderful story - great characterization, intriguing plot. Bravo.
Lilyzinha chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
awesome story
Hiccstrid4eva chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
that was one of the best stories i have ever read about roy and riza...LOL the anime was good but a part of me wishes that this happened, omgosh this would have been amazing...the story was dead on parts and i freaking wish i would of came across this story long ago...i can not imagine all of the time put into this story, and the timelines and facts from the anime/manga you had to include...i actually visualized this happening...you were on point with all of the characters, i can not rant how good this was written, i was never bored, always excited for the next chapter, on the edge of my seat the whole time reading this...this story is going into my favorite collection and I am definitely going to be reading more of your stories ( also going to favorite you as well) words cant express how great this was written and how amazing you tied the story in. its like this actually happened with the series... thank you for sharing this story :)
lannerz chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
Fucking WOW. This was incredible and one hell of a ride! I read it in one sitting so my mind is kind of blown. Absolutely amazing. I really like how you made nods to the original show. Just...ugh brilliant. I want to thank you for this. You're awesome.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
A happy ending! This story was thrilling from start to finish! It's such a unique concept, and I'm glad you made it Mustang x Hawkeye. The imagery and emotion you out into this story made it such a wonderful read.
Havoc was light comedic relief during the serious parts, and wrath-mustang was a complex character I enjoyed learning about. And Hawkeye is just wow. Clever and strong-willed.
Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us!