Reviews for Wrath
Amazing! I loved it, especially some of the details (wedding kiss being my personal favourite). You captured the cast accurately and followed the cannon, not greatly diverging from it. Could be shorter, but this length is alright. Thank you for this gem. Keep writing!
Shijaeger chapter 4 . 8/14
The moment when they kissed...Idk,but I think that's the most saddest and beautiful thing I've ever imagined and read,bc it was Roy...him...oh god...That killed my heart,really.
Shijaeger chapter 1 . 8/14
I began to reread this and is captivating af!
ishbam chapter 34 . 8/3
Interesting story, I can see how you've put a lot of thought into this. I've read this all in a day and I thought it was good. A few things where a bit weird, like the fact that Mrs. Bradley lived with them and stuff like that. Overall though, I enjoyed it.
I'm not one to read long fanfics and if I do, I read some chapters before getting bored or take a long time to finish them. This one was an exception. I've read it all in two days. The story is engaging and the changes from the series make sense. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Shijaeger chapter 34 . 7/21
God...the end...the cliffhangers...I goddamn cried so much,omg..especially when Roy came back and at the beginning.. the wedding...it was just...OH GOD...ADFGHHJKKKJHGFD...idk how to explain...this was one hell of a read...THANK YOU so much for this fucking beautiful ending,you are such a great person!
MagicalAlchemist17 chapter 34 . 7/15
Honestly; I really enjoyed this story, I loved the idea, and it played out well. This is my second going reading this fanfic and it'll remain one of my top favorite Fullmetal Alchemist fanfics I've read. However, my only problem with this story is that I wish there was more Edward, and I wish that Edward and Alphonse at least confronted Roy after the events with his time as Wrath along with more scenes from Greed!Ling and Wrath!Roy would have been nice to see. It was still an enjoyable story and I applaud you for finishing it.
thestaffofra chapter 10 . 3/7
Hello! I just found this story through a link on tumblr and I am.. deeply impressed by it thus far. All this attention to detail and just, wow. Anyways, the reason I decided to stop and comment on this chapter is because I just happen to think that having Mrs. Bradley's love of dogs be the safety measure ensuring Hayate's well-being is just one of the most amazing things for anyone to think of ever. Kudos to you, author.
didsomeonesayroyai chapter 34 . 3/1
omg its the first time ive read a fanfic this long and holy moly it was simply amazing i cant put it into words! kudos!
Akabane Girl chapter 34 . 2/8
WOW! Not fond of AU but this one has trapped my heart! I think I'm in love with it. Thanks for your wonderful writing.
mustangsgloves chapter 34 . 12/20/2016
This has to be one of my all-time favorite fics. After re-reading it for the second time, I'm still in love. You tell a wonderful story, indulge me in Royai, and have an action packed and driven plot. Thanks so much for writing this, it's amazing!
bethisapoato chapter 34 . 10/24/2016
Wow! That was amazing! You're a really talented writer! Thank you!
geeka chapter 34 . 8/18/2016
this is not a review but I think that the author of this fanfic would like this watch?v-U_wRVLr0Ys
darkraistlyn chapter 34 . 6/14/2016
I just read that whole thing in one sitting. This was fantastic. The characters were SPOT on and I was right there in the world with them the whole time. Completely immersive.
gaRdenia6 chapter 34 . 5/8/2016
I love this fanfic! Its plot is pretty good, I can't stop reading it! At some points, I really thought Roy wouldn't make it, lose to Wrath and be gone forever, I couldn't guess what would happen next! Riza is very tough, she fights and does everything. Wrath in the form of Roy is somehow cute, he's like a boy whose dog didn't play with him, so he rampages and tries to get his dog play with him even if he has to hurt or do horrible thing to it, but also try not kill because he loves it lol what a terrible compare I have written.