Reviews for Wrath
MikuHatsunecx chapter 4 . 1/12
Omg it's gets even more intense each chapter o.o
Still an awesome and well written fanfic though
MikuHatsunecx chapter 3 . 1/12
Holy crap this is getting really interesting...
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 1/12
Holy shit Roy Mustang is Wrath! (o) Great first chapter BTW. I can tell I'm gonna enjoy reading this fanfic
This is honestly one of the best AU stories I've read! It is one of my favorites. Great job, please keep writing! :)
The Lunar Lioness chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
I don't review that much and I'm not really very good at expressing enjoyment of any kind of writing.

All I will say that is that is currently 5am in the morning, I have school in 2 and a half hours and I'm feeling a surprising lack of remorse for rejecting sleep in favour of reading this in one sitting.

Take that as you will.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
This was a wonderful story - great characterization, intriguing plot. Bravo.
Lilyzinha chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
awesome story
Hiccstrid4eva chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
that was one of the best stories i have ever read about roy and riza...LOL the anime was good but a part of me wishes that this happened, omgosh this would have been amazing...the story was dead on parts and i freaking wish i would of came across this story long ago...i can not imagine all of the time put into this story, and the timelines and facts from the anime/manga you had to include...i actually visualized this happening...you were on point with all of the characters, i can not rant how good this was written, i was never bored, always excited for the next chapter, on the edge of my seat the whole time reading this...this story is going into my favorite collection and I am definitely going to be reading more of your stories ( also going to favorite you as well) words cant express how great this was written and how amazing you tied the story in. its like this actually happened with the series... thank you for sharing this story :)
lannerz chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
Fucking WOW. This was incredible and one hell of a ride! I read it in one sitting so my mind is kind of blown. Absolutely amazing. I really like how you made nods to the original show. Just...ugh brilliant. I want to thank you for this. You're awesome.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
A happy ending! This story was thrilling from start to finish! It's such a unique concept, and I'm glad you made it Mustang x Hawkeye. The imagery and emotion you out into this story made it such a wonderful read.
Havoc was light comedic relief during the serious parts, and wrath-mustang was a complex character I enjoyed learning about. And Hawkeye is just wow. Clever and strong-willed.
Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us!
indiran chapter 34 . 7/16/2014
Wow, it was amazing! I was absolutely obsorbed in this story. I had spent almost a week to finish reading this. I feel grateful for your writing and Thank you for its wonderful RoyAi!Thanks!
GrimoireHeart chapter 34 . 6/24/2014
This is so amazing :')
OwlCookies XD chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
THAT KILLED ME. I SPENT A COUPLE OF HOURS INTO THE MORNING AND THAT KILLED ME AND I HATE YOU BUT I DONT ACTUALLY HATE YOU BECAUSE THAT WAS SO GOOD AND IM CRYING INTERNALLY AND WHEN IT WAS FINALLY OVER I HAD TO JUST STOP AND SIGH IN RELIEF BECAHSE FINALLY OH MAN HOLY MOLY THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER AND IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL AND WOW YOU MADE HAWKEYE SUCH A BAMF YOU ARE A MARVELOUS PERSON FOR FABRCATING THIS FANFICTION HOLY MOLY BLESS YOU
Xelbie chapter 34 . 6/12/2014
I had to reread the entire fic to write this review; it was just too good. Amazing, amazing, truly amazing, everything was just WOW. I'm sad that this wonderful fic has ended, but I feel a great sense of catharisis. This fic is one of the few that I will keep on my favorites list forever. Thank you so much for writing such an astonishing fic with great characters, beautiful planning and such detailed descriptions. It's not very often when I read a fic like this so thank you.
LavenderSkies chapter 34 . 5/6/2014
Wonderful read. I enjoyed every chapter. (Especially the one about how the team passes messages around and do their coding. That was really exciting! XD) The story moves at a nice pace, not lingering unnecessarily long at any one point and keeps the plot moving. It also lines up pretty well with the original story, so the events you had altered for the sake of this fic seem to fit in pretty naturally.

Hawkeye was very in character, and I love the way you portray her. Even when her world fell apart and it didn't look like there was much chance of it piecing back together, she pushes on and tries to focus on what still can be done instead of wallowing in self pity or crying with hopelessness. It's very much how I see her character, and it also makes the few times she did cry feel that much more poignant.

I kind of feel bad for Wrath, and he's an interesting character to think about in this story. I always wonder, how much of it is him and how much of it is Roy in the things he do and the choices he makes? And as he gains control of his host, he's also losing control because of his host's influence. If it hadn't been Mustang's influence, he wouldn't have killed Envy and screwed up relations with his 'family'. And really, it wasn't even his choice to take over Mustang in the first place. And by the time he finished absorbing his host, he stopped caring about Father's goals and started wanting more of what Mustang would have wanted...as though Mustang's personality became the more dominant one. Even though Wrath was doing the absorbing, he was losing his sense of self in the process. And despite everything Riza had done and knowing what she really wants, he still had every intention of protecting her. While a lot of that was due to his link with Roy's feelings, that couldn't have been all of it, because he had protected Mrs. Bradley as well. Ah, Wrath. You poor, comlplicated, confused, bloodthirsty, unfortunate homunculus. DX

But still, yay for happy endings! And I'm glad the entire team survived.

Thanks for sharing! D