Reviews for Harry Potter and the normal childhood
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Don't write anymore until you find out what correct grammar is and how to use it...and until you learn how to spell. Seriously, I should not be subjected to something I have to run through a word processor before it's readable.
tied chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
I have enjoyed your story so far

I was disappointed that the medical check the goblins did never identified any issues with Harry's care

Glad to hear that this will be addressed

Hope the next couple of chapters do not take another 6 months
Luvliacd chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
I just discovered this story and I'm hoping that the reason you haven't updated in a year is because life got crazy or something but the story isn't abandoned. I find the reworking very interesting, Harry meeting Hermione early and how that will make his experience at Hogwarts different, and having the wand that always matched him in the past not be powerful enough because Harry practicing magic would make him more powerful. I hope you bring another chapter out.
city bookworm chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I like that Harry and Hermione knew each other before Hogwarts. Plus that they already use wandless magic is different. I wonder how that would have changed the story. Too bad that it has been over a year since you've last written.
lyaser53 chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Now are we going to like Ronald or is he going to be his normal stupid self and insult Hermione? Great Stuff!
whispers-into-the-void chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Omg. This is beautiful. Please write more! I really want to see them go to Hogwarts! Please update soon!
sortofbored chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I really like it so far. Keep it up.
teachergirl chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I thought you story was okay so far. You rely too on canon including word for word portions that make your story boring. For example, why have that whole scene in Gringotts take place? Why not make something uniquely your own. It's more interestig for readers when you create something new instead of justing typing up JKK's story. Take some risks! Make y
teedub chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
it's an enjoyable story but you have many dangling plot holes that are not followed up on, such as why no one every checked on harry (this when McGonnagal visited), this would be something an adult would ask the professor given their suspicions of harry's home life. Another would be why they didn't ask what emancipation consists of when in the bank. again, it's a question both the adults and harry would ask right away given his home life. another would be asking hagrid why dumbledore had his vault key. another thing an adult would do would be to investigate harry's name being used for profit when harry didn't even know about the magical world. A responsible adult would follow up on this right away. Since you have included adults that care for harry in the story, you must include their potential actions and responses. Just saying "there's nothing we can do" is a cop out for a writer. If you introduce an element, you have to make it somewhat believable. And an adult element that cares for harry would get involved. most adults would have petitioned for guardianship by now.
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
great sstory
bobcox26 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Now I don't know the British school, health system but must kids do need and have to be check for school like shots ect. The dursly are not poor or rich so I find it hard to believe that they or not caught.

I like the story and how you tried the two of them together and will most likily get Harry's bad relation in jail, I just see it happening sooner
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Really good.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Excellent idea. Very good start!
alice22 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
hello new reader,

Well I can't see what happens when HArry and Hermonie get to Hogwarts.
Harry is already suspicious of Dumbles. Will Ron stick his foot in his mouth and insult Hermonie or will he behave?
ubetiburn chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Your story needs editing bad, as you do not update often I guess it evens out. Reading this work, I believe that maybe English is not your first language, if this is true then great attempt. If I am wrong and English is a first language, please seek someone to help you. For instance, Harry representable (tried to make himself representable) instead of 'presentable'. Unfortunately this is not the only one in this chapter. The fact this particular error was made more then once within a few paragraphs makes it worse. The wording, the timing and the chapter length and content looses the battle when compared to the five chapters in about a years time (10 months). That is an average of one chapter every two months. The story also does not really move along at a decent pace. Sad, I had hopes for it. Best of luck.

These are my thoughts and this review is not to be considered bashing. It is my honest opinion.