Reviews for Peace at Last?
InfernoLeo9 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Interesting...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
story hasn't lost its touch keep up the good work cinnamonC:)
MADdy chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PUT MORE DELAK IN THIS PLEASE GREAT STORY PLOT BUT PUTTING IN DERYN and ALEK LOVE EOULD TOTALLY HELP PLEASE
Lyn chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
omg, hurry and write the next chapter! I can't wait to see where ur going with this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This story is fantastic. Deryn and Alek would both agree this story is starting to become a wonderful edition to the Leviathan series. It's barking terrific!
Tatters5 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I love this more than words can describe. asdfghjkl I can't WAIT for next update.

Tat
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
ooohh! whats gonna happen? ;) great story. i'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)
mrdirtguy3 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Reporters you gotta love um "sarcasm"
thecrazybookfanatic chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Wonderful! I love the way you depict Alek and Deryn! Please, do keep up the good work!
Johnsoneer chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Nice start so far. Very interesting. I'm a little confused about the whole engagement ring thing. was that a flashback or was this whole bunny fiasco a flashback? But don't feel obliged to answer me. Seriously, the best thing about writing these stories is that we can take it anywhere right?

Keep going. You've got the ability to keep the reader interested. Constructive criticism: I suggest adding a line or two in the longer paragraphs to describe the setting a little more. You started out beautifully with that cold winter day in London. Pepper that in from time to time. It does wonders for the story's image.

Good story and keep going!

Johnsoneer
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
ooh! whats gonna happen?! :D
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
MORE! Please? :D
TabbySparks chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
No, Alek! DON'T PET THE EVIL VENOMOUS BUNNY RABBIT! *bites fingernails*
jibblitmuffins3675 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
UUUGG! Cliff hangers! I hate them!

Your doing great! Cant wait for the next chapter!

:D