Reviews for Introduction
sadi chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
It feels more realistic I agree. I hope you will write more cool fics on the Borgias in the future.
sadi chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Very good scene. Lucrezia truly is a Borgia.
sadi chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Great! Cesare wouldn't tolerate any look of lust from any man towards his sister indeed. I like how she speaks to Micheletto. She isn't haughty, they respect each other. Oh and I really like when she kisses Cesare's cheek in the end.
sadi chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love your idea of imagining their introduction. It is realistic and all three are in character. I like it a lot.
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I'm loving this!
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
This was sweet! I'm liking the friendship between these two.
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was good. I've always wanted interaction between Micheletto and Lucrezia.
WolfQueen110 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Is there any chance to have more? :D
MolotovMimi chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Awesome.
MolotovMimi chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I really want to like this because the writing is good and they are really interesting characters, but I don't think they'd have this conversation.

Remember it's the late 1490s. She's rather religious and he can be burnt to a crisp for the whole not-into-boobies thing. Why would he trust her with confirmation of this HUGE vulnerability of his? In plain english! Maybe if the dialogue was more guarded (admitting something without spelling it out)...

I love that they have this conversation, but I don't quite buy that it'd ever happen.
stilljustme chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Great! I can't find the right words, but the way you write this is just amazing. You truly write Borgia(-language), my lady!
Maddeline Kirkland-Bonnefoy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Conversation between the two would be very interesting to see... And her discovering his secret would be amazing... So yes, I approve, and would really like to see more.
Queen of War chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Interesting premise. These two could have some cool, creepy conversations. Maybe Lu could wonder about Miccy's secret and Giulia could clue her in? "He's one of the few men I do not share blood with that I feel I can trust not to look at me as an object." "Yeah, there's a reason for that..."

I liked Cesare's reluctance to introduce the two. It's a little peek into his mind and how he sees these two. Looking forward to more.
stilljustme chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
hey, that was great! I also say, yes, keep on writing please! You totally get the characters, and you describe them so well with just a few words...really, really, good. Please keep on writing!
blackestnight10 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I enjoyed this little piece. I had always thought, with the way Micheletto is constantly at Cesare's side that Lucrezia would have to had seen him at some point and I wondered what that encounter would be like. And it makes total sense that the two would meet; in the last episode that aired last week we even saw Micheletto inside their home, so clearly he's earned his place. Juan knew about him, so why not Lucrezia?

I say yes, expand on this piece. Even if it's just little bits here and there that would work perfectly. You don't have to write a full-on story, I'm certainly not with mine haha. I think when it comes to fanfiction for the Borgias, one of the best formats is to write little episodes, such as the one you've written here, and weave them together through the characters.

I will be checking back here regularly to see what you decide to do :)