Reviews for Defying Expectations
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Honestly, who didn't want romance? Who didn't want this fic to happen to those two! I surely do! That's why I adore this piece so much, any moment where some romance gets a chance to bloom between Snow and Eric is a heaven to me. Any place in the movie where you can squeeze this in? Sadly, none, I know. They'd be doing all of us great displeasure by not letting this happen in any SWATH sequel/universe! :)

I tried reading a SnowWill fic this morning... no, it just does not work for me. In some cases, two possible guys work for my shippings, but this? No ship for another guy but the Huntsman, Eric, for me. I simply could not get any feel from their paring. Believe me, I really tried, but no right feelings, smiles, squeals, or even good-enoughs came. Sure, there may have been some childhood romance going on, but unlike others that have sprouted and went on even after the two have grown up, this one faded; perhaps because it is not at all meant to be.

Sweet fic... fantastic job! I suppose this can be something like a companion piece to the other one; well, if you don't mind, I'll make it seem so in my head.
Bugula chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Nicely done and well written.
sarahalliwell chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really enjoyed this! And I agree, even though the movie was not supposed to be a romance, what's the harm in one tiny scene?
Your take on the movie is very similar to mine, I too think William is more friend than lover. And the Huntsman needs some love haha.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hmmm, too true. Somehow, even in watching the movie, you could feel that William's not the one that she wishes to really stand by her through it all (not that it's something bad if he did, but only as a friend), but someone else. And we all know who that someone is... :) It's more than clear. A friend William was, a friend he is now. Is that bound to change someday? Doesn't seem like it to me, especially after reading this fic...

Oh, yes. Adoration and passion are two completely different feelings.

You know, Snow's feelings of uncertainty towards the Duke Hammond is totally understandable. I had at first thought that she would feel that way about him, but have never read it be so in any fics. I felt it in the film... somewhat, I'm not sure how, but I did. And you wrote the truth of that matter here. I greatly appreciate that of you.

What an awesome piece this is! I loved and really enjoyed reading it all!
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
oowww! this is the very first fic ive read of Snow Swhite and the Huntsman and it was awesome...i trully liked it!:) kisses from Venezuela:)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh, and my heart is warmed as well. lovely. perfect.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I don't know how I ended up reading this; I mean, I'm halfway through making your banner, lol. But here I am - and I loved it. Really loved it. Especially the way you phrased everything. So very good!

I agree that there needed to be some romance at the end, but maybe we'll get that in the sequel...if it ever goes ahead! You should write for for SWATH :)
LastLoveKlaroline chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this and how true it seems to their characters. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Owww. I read it several times before posting now this comment because it just made me feeling dazzled and went completely through me (everything in the good sense). It is really wonderful and yet the best ff I read.
sulou chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh, I do like this ending a bit better. . . :)
Heavenlyvixen chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm starting to ship these two so hard. I love them. Great fic. Beautiful little interlude between them. I so can't wait for the next film. :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aw - too cute! :-P And the way she's ignoring all the shocked gasps, etc. PRICELESS! :-D
CullenMasenAlways chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So... I'm assuming that she stayed with him and did not marry William, right? It was so sweet. I really, really liked it. I always felt that the Huntsman was meant for her. Haha. Anyways, great story. I loved it. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
omg! I love it! I LOVE IT! Will you write some more? A sequel? Another chapter?
iScreamNiki chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh. My. God. Please please please continue this. It was everything I wanted from that movie but please continue!