Reviews for The heart taker
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
o come on! it was just geting good i like azazel soooooooooooooo! much.
Paladil chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Great chapter again!
I haven't been revieuwing since i am a very lazy person.. But for a story like this i will. :) keep up the great work! I am really curious about what will happen with Kurt.
xLoki'sQueenx chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Great story line! I love how the xmen and mystique/azazel work together to try and save Kurt. Please keep writing!
*vikenti*
El-Cid-The-Champion chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Okay well the story started promising enough...but it started to unwind at about chp 7 I think.

What was the deal with that chapter anyways? It was so weird and unfocused. I don't think I understood what exactly happened? And did you know that you can manually put in a line break after you upload a story before you post it?

You don't have to write out LINE BREAK

You did a good job pacing in the early chapters but I don't understand how Kurt joined the X-men or why there were no repercussions in regards to his mother for him joining. After all the build-up to his possible decision to join nothing seemed to happen as a result.

The x-men seem mostly in character and I like the scenes involving Xavier and Magneto I think those were well written. Kitty and Kurt getting together is a real possibility though I think it happened to fast.

All in all I like this but think it could be better. Good luck in your future endeavors!

El-Cid-The-Champion
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
I hope the find Kurt soon. Please update. I'd be so happy if you did. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Wow someone real seems to have some family isues. Can't wwait for the next update.
From Dixie with Sweet-tea
Senor Tree chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
merci mon ami
ive always loved a good story with Azazel in pity there isnt more about...
Anyways back to mon point merci for the update mais you should write stories for yourself et your own enjoyment not based on how many people have reviewed.

moi personally just wants to kidnap Azazel et his children et give them all a hug :)
merci again et please continue
YAY Productions chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
this is definitely promising! can't wait for the next update!
MarvelMaster616 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Interesting concept. A very nice What If scenario that actually seems quite possible in the grand scheme of things. In X-men Evolution, Mystique lost Kurt in a very dramatic moment. That moment could have easily gone the other way. His life with the Wagners really defined Kurt, but if Mystique raised him...well, I think you showed just how easily he could have walked a different path. Great job! I look forward to reading more. Keep up the great work.

Regards,
MarvelMaster616
robotic worm chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
YaY azazel!
Merci mon ami
i just love him soooo much :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Thanks for the update I realy loved this story when you first posted it.
From Dixi with Sweet-tea
Megumi no Namida chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
it was unexpected...

so what will happen now ?
Its me chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
PLEASE say it was Azazel in his room that would be cool
Anyways please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
I'm 8fangirl8!
This fanfic is AMAZING! I LOVE dark Kurt! I really hope you give Kurt a badass scene!

Please update ASAP! :D
The Critic chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
i have enjoyed these chapters immensely. the way u have portaryed kurt is very interesting, and yet quite kurt-like. i hope to see more chapters soon.