Reviews for Legal Alien
Li-Ion89 chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
love it
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
A very interesting one-shot here.
Camillus Gander chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
J
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
More please! This just begs to be continued. I can see Harry telling the Avengers that for most of the past seven years he pretty much has been living under a rock. I'm surprised the American Ministry for Magic or its' equivalent hasn't shown up to " EXPLAIN " the rules concerning showing magic to muggles. Had this happened in England you know the wizards and witches wouldn't get involved. It'd be strictly a muggle concern. Neither of the old frats leading their factions would stop their fight even if the Magical Moronic world was under attack by aliens. Well, Ole Vultureworst would if one of them fired at him. However, he might not bother if they fired at one of his low ranking Death Eaters.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
Cute
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
Stark simply snorted. One of the best endings ie seen yet. Also, I would extend it, I really would, but I can never get around to fully watching the horror that is some marvel movies, or actually reading superhero comics (any, I'm a graphic novel once in a while but most of the time regular black on white book type person). Some are good, yeah. But I don't have the patience or the time for others. But hey, if you need an editor (or beta, I prefer editor, sounds more professional), dm me.
Anyways, nice one-shot. INteresting way to spend like 30 seconds or so. (did I mention I read absurdly fast?)
Lorde Shadowz chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Haha. Love the title, and thank you so much for doing an actually well-written crossover. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Woah...!
This has such great potential to become an awesome you would continue this.
SunPho3n1x chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
This was great! I love these little one-shots of yours of Harry & the Avengers.
WriteWhenICan chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
It's pretty good! Too bad it's a one-shot. I would have liked to read more of it.

*Pokes Tony at the shoulder*

Not metal. LOL
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
HAHHAHAHAH LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
I don’t usually read stories that are less than 5000 words because I find that either I can’t really get into the story or it’s choppy/missing parts or I’m done reading too fast. Your story didn’t have those first two problems, it was great, a perfect one shot... but now I’m done with it and I’m sad! :)
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
really funny! i would love to read more about this!: )
Hiraya1998 chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
Interesting indeed
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
Noice. Thanks for writing this.