Reviews for Could've Been
Maria-Reynne chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This is reeeally brilliant. I hope you'll continue this one!
cheng chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Omg u jst hve to update.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
wow! good idea! there were a couple of maybe scene technicalities? when eriol woke up, how did nakaru and spinel know that he got up at the alarm? it didnt seem like they were in his room...or did he make noise or something? maybe more details like that for clarifiction.
SanChan chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
I've always loved ExT fics. Been reading them ever since the whole crazy came about. Read every good ExT fic there has been written, but this...I've NEVER come across this fic before. It's only on chapter 3 and it's been years since you have updated it. Dear lord, PLEASE finish it one day! This is just absolutely fascinating! D
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
COOL Plz continue soon
Li Mei-chan chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
Is that it? NO! Man, know you got me in supense. Hahaha. i liked the plot idea, very creative.
Mei
wicherwill chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
wow, i didn't realize you had actually more chappies here...well, it was a while ago, but i'm suer one day you'll finish this...very interesting story.

continue writing!

wicherwill _
Jaded Anger chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
WAI! It's been TOO LONG! I read this fic a long, long, time ago...but i refrained from reviewing then since i wanted to wait for more chapters first!

Oh how...how could you let an excellant/original fic with such wonderful E/T, C/M love/hate possibilities end like this? _

PLEASE! For the love of god...CONTINUE!
not applicable chapter 3 . 4/23/2003
I love this fic too much.
Celeste chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
I love CLOW/MADOUSHI and ERIOL/TOMOYO pairings! I really like this story so far. What happens next? How will Tomoyo react when she finds out that she's the reincarnation of Madoushi? Anyways, Please UPDATE as soon as you can.
wingsoflove chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
i do hope there's a continuation for this. it's too good to end like that. )
AnimeJo chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
Will you PLEASE finish your old stories before going onto a new one? No PROPER author would do what you are doing and I'm sure that many people agree with me!
Kay D. Chan chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
Ie! Incomplete again-ah if I was a younger self I would threaten and throw a verbal fit over this but I'm wiser and so I shall just say that this fic is entertainment-at least for a hopeless romantic at 1am. The whole reincarnation plot is good too-wonder why more people don't use it. Ah gah no you're story was wonderful. Enjoyed it much.
violet laven chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
i like your story.

but why didn't you updating it anymore?

i've been waiting for months for a new chapter.

hope you still continue this story coz it good.
bunnyluvr chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
hi! I love this fic! tru to update, soonm k? k.