Reviews for Tiffany's Story
Nohely Alvarez chapter 32 . 4/9
How can Charles do that behind Tiffany's back? I know that he still loves her passionately. They're so perfect together.
Nohely Alvarez chapter 15 . 4/7
Wow, it's so cool that Tiffany gave Charles his nickname. And oh my gosh, Chucky IS an incredible lover.
Nohely Alvarez chapter 13 . 4/7
OMG!
Nohely Alvarez chapter 12 . 4/4
I'm so touched by Charles's and Tiffany's love.
Nohely Alvarez chapter 11 . 4/4
OMG! That's so freaking cute how both of them fall in love with each other. They're so perfect for each other3
Guest chapter 38 . 12/26/2013
Wow this was an amazing story...I have no words! You are a very
Chuckyfangurl4ever0 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Great work you really pulled off chucky's personality and Tiffany's undying love for chucky. There should be a sequal.
FionaFiPhillips chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really enjoyed this story, it's like it's something that would of been their lives before the events of the first Child's Play movie. but I wish you would of added 2 things to this story. 1. Where does Chucky learn about the Heart Of Damballa? and how does he meet his voodoo teacher John Simonsen, and 2. How does Tiffany move from where their house is at, at the end of the story to the trailer she's at in Bride Of Chucky.
PrincessJenna89 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Loving it. I feel bad for Tiff. Great story though
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
oh i think theres another mistake its bals its supposed to say balls
Guest chapter 31 . 10/10/2012
ha ha ha f you arsewipe LOL! THATS SO FUNNY
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
oh ****no not this am **** again AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!
Chucky and Tiff forever chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Um i want to correct you that Tiffany did not have green eyes they were brown if you saw in bride of chucky her doll had green eyes.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2012