Reviews for iPromise You
Great chapter, love it.
Demon Of Sacrifice chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Nice
sdafa chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
aw they promised to hate each other and their first kiss "I hate you." perfect.
dsgdfgdf chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Freddie is soo cute and adorbs, that little nub. Sam is more mature for her age, still her cutesy tough self. I like it ;)
GyMusicAddict chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Omigosh! This is so cute! I think I'm gonna die! 3
OneHUGEvirginia chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
No joke, this is seriously like the best Seddie story I've ever read. It literally gave me butterflies...wow.
Iam-seddiewarrior chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
so...is this the end? if so then congrats for your very very AMAZING,WONDERFUL,BEAUTIFUL and SWEET story! You have a pretty talented hands right there and be sure to train it even more...I really appreciate you posting and sharing your stories with us...And I'm expecting to see more wonderful stories you will make, can you do that for me? Again thanks and congratulations on your successful story!

GOOD LUCK with your other stories!
Moviepal chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Aw, thanks for the shout-out, but it's easy to support such a great writer. I have loved this story, sad to see it end, but happy at the same time. It was great, I loved Carly's pep talk and Sam's vows. The race at the end was sweet.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
AW! sweet ending for them!
Forever.'.And.'.Always123 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Aww! Amazing story. Sweet and fluffy and romantic seddie. I want a bf like Freddie! They were both in character and incredibly sweet at the same time! Well done!
hejk12345 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
love it.. this story ended?
CrazyGeek chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwww... That was adorable. But you so bad. One day, if my boyfriend dont act like Freddie and if I get mad to him, you are the cause of it cuz I'm craving for a Freddie. XD you are so good at writing. I actually cried...
-CrazyGeek xoxo
Zetay121 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
This was so beautiful i love it!
Moviepal chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
This was so great and very paced. I love the chats they had and Freddie's plan to propose to her. Awesome chapter.
Account Seized chapter 3 . 8/11/2012