Reviews for Carnivale
SuzyJane82 chapter 8 . 9/4
I love this series! I really hope you can one day come back to finish it!
nyccountry chapter 8 . 3/26
This series reminds me of a cross between Firefly and ... I hope you continue with it
dariuscross chapter 8 . 1/26
the western series has been so good. You really should finish this, maybe consider continuing it. You're very talented.
grannyxmas chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Do you plan to finish?

i have read all before pls dont leave us hanging
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Please finish this series just one more chapter. Please! It's so good.
grannyxmasyahoo chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
my name is Jan I beg you to finish your story "Carnivale

my name is Jan I beg you to finish story "Carnivale" I have read the other 3 in series and I am 75 years old and would love to close out. You are very good writer and grew up watching westerns ever before tv. sooooooooooo please I beg you finish story.

grannyxmas chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
just finished first 3 stories of the western series and printed the 8 chapters of Carnivale pls keep writing really enjoy. PLEASE KEEP WRITING
Nixweis chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Can we feed meredith and will to the tigers in the next Update?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
omg i can't believe you didn't finish the series! lol! I loved all of it and I was looking forward to reading the ending. Pz, pz finish it!
The-KLF chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
What could possibly go wrong... oh dear...

I hope you get time to continue this, I've really enjoyed reading this AU today, it's such fun and a breath of fresh air. :)
firtree chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
would you please continue this story? you have created a wonderful AU world, and your readers can't wait for a positive resolution.
Mark C chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
I have finally caught up with this one and I'm enjoying it very much.

You also have done an excellent job of expanding this universe especially with the additions of Meredith and Will here. What surprises me most is that they are together and up to no good especially with how she wants to use Alexis to get money.

Kate is still recovering, emotionally, from the previous tale but you have her getting better. I think it wasn't until she had the baby, and her talks with Sarah, that she realizes she needs Rick. They will always have their ups and downs but together they'll make it through anything.

One of the problems is that they aren't legally married, especially after Meredith said so. Makes me wonder if it is true or if it's part of the plan to get a hold of money.

Alexis was dealing with a problem of her own. I liked how she talked to Kate about Laura and learned that Kate already knew. Kate gave the young woman some sage advice. The best thing that came out of that exchange was Alexis calling Kate her mother.

It's good to see Kate let go a little with the care of Emily.

Loved seeing Martha here.

Looks like the girls are going to free the animals who are not being taken care of as well as they should.

That last line to close the chapter is very telling because it could be answered in a variety of ways.
SeannysMom chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I am so happy you are still continuing this story ! I look forward to following their adventure ! Update soon please.
dopeysac chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Yay! Update. Meredith with her devious plan! Can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring.
IdaKnight chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Meredith is a skeezy skeeze bag and I don't like her. Or Will. Nuh uh.
Kate's protectiveness is quite strong which is understandable. I like how you have Castle not fully understand but still willing to help any way he can. Very good and shows their dynamic well.
Oh, Alexis, such a trouble maker. This should be good...