Reviews for Carnivale
grannyxmasyahoo chapter 8 . 6/5
my name is Jan I beg you to finish your story "Carnivale

my name is Jan I beg you to finish story "Carnivale" I have read the other 3 in series and I am 75 years old and would love to close out. You are very good writer and grew up watching westerns ever before tv. sooooooooooo please I beg you finish story.

'
grannyxmas chapter 8 . 5/19
just finished first 3 stories of the western series and printed the 8 chapters of Carnivale pls keep writing really enjoy. PLEASE KEEP WRITING
Nixweis chapter 8 . 4/7
Can we feed meredith and will to the tigers in the next Update?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
omg i can't believe you didn't finish the series! lol! I loved all of it and I was looking forward to reading the ending. Pz, pz finish it!
The-KLF chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
What could possibly go wrong... oh dear...

I hope you get time to continue this, I've really enjoyed reading this AU today, it's such fun and a breath of fresh air. :)
firtree chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
would you please continue this story? you have created a wonderful AU world, and your readers can't wait for a positive resolution.
Mark C chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
I have finally caught up with this one and I'm enjoying it very much.

You also have done an excellent job of expanding this universe especially with the additions of Meredith and Will here. What surprises me most is that they are together and up to no good especially with how she wants to use Alexis to get money.

Kate is still recovering, emotionally, from the previous tale but you have her getting better. I think it wasn't until she had the baby, and her talks with Sarah, that she realizes she needs Rick. They will always have their ups and downs but together they'll make it through anything.

One of the problems is that they aren't legally married, especially after Meredith said so. Makes me wonder if it is true or if it's part of the plan to get a hold of money.

Alexis was dealing with a problem of her own. I liked how she talked to Kate about Laura and learned that Kate already knew. Kate gave the young woman some sage advice. The best thing that came out of that exchange was Alexis calling Kate her mother.

It's good to see Kate let go a little with the care of Emily.

Loved seeing Martha here.

Looks like the girls are going to free the animals who are not being taken care of as well as they should.

That last line to close the chapter is very telling because it could be answered in a variety of ways.
SeannysMom chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I am so happy you are still continuing this story ! I look forward to following their adventure ! Update soon please.
dopeysac chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Yay! Update. Meredith with her devious plan! Can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring.
IdaKnight chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Meredith is a skeezy skeeze bag and I don't like her. Or Will. Nuh uh.
Kate's protectiveness is quite strong which is understandable. I like how you have Castle not fully understand but still willing to help any way he can. Very good and shows their dynamic well.
Oh, Alexis, such a trouble maker. This should be good...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OH MYGOSHHH
Lord of Kavaka chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Yay! Another chapter. Meredith and Will are up to no good, no surprise there. Cute scene with Caskett as he tries to get her to let Rebecca care for little Emily as they go out. I just liked the whole image of him waking up and seeing her with the baby, then sitting up and placing a kissing on her bare shoulder before resting his chin there to also gaze upon their little creation. Oh, and sounds like Alexis and pals are set to do so mischief.
tellie32atthe6 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for the update! I am so happy you are still continuing this story :)
Anon Reader chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I don't normally read extreme AUs like this, but I gave it a shot today, and plowed through Part 3 and 4 in no time flat. I don't even know the whole story (Beckett's past with Lockwood and her other husband(s) or the death of her daughter), and it's still really, really intriguing.

I'll definitely be looking forward to more chapters - especially considering the fall-out of Alexis and Laura's actions. Well done!
castlencisluv chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Omg your back
always-as-you-wish-love chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I am filled with glee that u r writing again. been wondering when we get a new chapter. It's good. Nice to see progress. And have I mentioned that I hate Rebecca? lol im with Kate on this one lol Cant wait for more!